GMG: Alan Wake $10.18

Hmm kinda tempted by this but I think im gonna hold out for the steam summer sale and hope it is cheaper then.

I might jump on this since it activates on steam, $10 seems good. I can't imagine itll be less even during the summer sale, unless it goes 75% off to. $7.50....

I might jump on this since it activates on steam, $10 seems good. I can't imagine itll be less even during the summer sale, unless it goes 75% off to. $7.50....

That's what I'm hoping for but if not it will still probably be $9.99 I would think. By all means the price it is at now is a great price but with the summer sale on steam right around the corner its worth the gamble for me.

Sure its a good price, but not if its just gonna be sitting in my backlog for months, too many games going now as it is. Maybe $5 - $7.50? Damn, hundreds of games and no time to play them all... Rough life as a pc gamer ain't it? :p

Can't imagine them consolites, $40, $50, $60 bucks a pop and probably not even finishing a lot of em'.

Love dem cheap pc games! :D

This is a damn nice price. I'm going to wait for the Steam Sale though. I always look forward to and dread these sales. It seems like my back-catalog grows at a faster rate than I can play them.

yeah most developers don't give a crap but they actually read users's comments and fix any issue as soon as possible.

Back