Gigapixel Pictures Cure Boredom

Theres a lot more then million dollar yachts down there. I work at Marquis/Carver Yachts and to the left of the real big yacht is one of the boats that I work on, a 65 Marquis and they run 2.2 million and up.

Why would anyone ever rent an apartment at that price? If you are rich you might as well buy an apartment.

Those are nice apartments from the looks of it, 3000$ seems about right. I'm renting a 3 bedroom home for 2500$ a month. It really depends where you live as well.

P.P.S. The reason a lot of you went straight to it is because it's almost dead center.

Took thirty-five posts for this to come out. Painful since I am reading this on [H]. I was finally relieved when I read it, but come on people!!

I love how this is instantly recognizable as Vancouver. Yaletown, such a nice place. it's cool that you can make out the sign for the 4st exit on the Granville st. Bridge in the top left.

You can tell it's Canada 'cause there's no garbage layin' around (Canada's garbage is all in Michigan ya know) lol

She's not chubby. She might be pregnant...that or her panties are designed to dip in the front. She has child bearing hips and a brunette...that there is marriage material.

What does it say that I started looking everywhere but in the center? Took me 15 minutes to find her. It might be sad that I spent the time looking...

There are a lot of people on their computers.

Imagine what the police...or big brother, could do with a handful of these cameras.

Anyway to download the actual gigapixal picture? Would love some of these of Hong Kong or Tokyo.

Who knows anything about boats? "Privacy" is pumping water out the side. Why would it be doing that if it's just sitting there?

Who knows anything about boats? "Privacy" is pumping water out the side. Why would it be doing that if it's just sitting there?

Could be a number of reasons, but I'd guess that they are running a generator judging by the light you see next to the stairs. Marine generator sets typically are water cooled, using a heat exchanger instead of a radiator. Coolant is pumped through the engine block in a closed loop to cool it, and then through a heat exchanger. The engine also has a raw water pump, which takes fresh (or salt) water, pumps it through the heat exchanger (which also cools the engine's exhaust) and dumps it overboard.

Don't know if it's posted yet:
Next tall building to the left of the boy-short girl. Top left balcony. A little tongue to gland action?

Don't know if it's posted yet:
Next tall building to the left of the boy-short girl. Top left balcony. A little tongue to gland action?

Wow...yeah I see it. Hard to tell though since its getting dark out and its on the side of the building not directly facing the photographer.

enhance.... CLICKY CLICKY CLICKY enhance...... CLICKY CLICKY CLICKY enhance....

People in glass houses shouldn't run around naked. I don't see any problems with this type of photography, there not showing anything that one can see for themselves if they were there.

Till it is your house of course.

What does this look like to you?

Untitled_185.png

Enhance 34 to 46 beep beep beep ring ring ring printer-noise click click click

Pull back typewriter noise click click click

Wait a minute, go right. click click click

Stop.

Enhance 5719.

Track 45 left.

Stop.

Enhance 15 to 23.

Give me a hard copy right there.

*synthesizers kick in*

Enhance 34 to 46 beep beep beep ring ring ring printer-noise click click click

Pull back typewriter noise click click click

Wait a minute, go right. click click click

Stop.

Enhance 5719.

Track 45 left.

Stop.

Enhance 15 to 23.

Give me a hard copy right there.

*synthesizers kick in*

this

That really big yacht is cool. It completely dwarfs everything in that marina, lol.

=P i'm staying at the westin on bayshore, and there are better chicks on the street than that girl.

i also just checked how long it would take for me to get to there from ct and google maps quotes 1 day and 22 hours. I'd do it for that chick :D

Back