• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Gigabyte Super Overclock GTX 680

Never seen one of those before. Looks crazy. Makes my Galaxy GTX 670 look tame.
 
I mean at the very least, blow the dust out of the card before you take pictures.
 
Holy crap, that's gotta be loud as hell.

I had looked into one of these years ago. They looked cool, but I remember reading a review where they said this card was relatively quiet but made a high-pitched whine whenever it was running - even a little coil whine grates on me so that was a big deal breaker.
 
Back
Top