Gigabyte GV-N75TOC-2GI on Antec NSK-1380's 350W power supply

Hi, I currently have a few spare parts laying around and I'd like to build a gaming HTPC.

The case I want to use is an Antec NSK-1380, its power supply comes in a non-standard form factor, it's rated for 350 watts, is 80+ certified (white) and doesn't have any PCI-E connectors. As the power supply doesn't comply with any form factor standards, I have to keep it if I want to use this case.

From the informations I gathered, the GTX 750 Ti is the most powerful graphics card I could use with this power supply.

I have a chance at getting an used Gigabyte GV-N75TOC-2GI (overclocked GTX 750 Ti). It apparently doesn't require any auxiliary PCI-E power connector and doesn't seem to consume much power, but Gigabyte's website indicates that it requires a 400 watts power supply minimum.

Here is the other components I have for this build:
  • CPU: Athlon X2 250 or Phenom II 955 Black edition
  • RAM: 2x DIMMs of 4Gb DDR3 @ 1600MHz
  • Drives: 1x SATA III SSD or 1x 7200RPM hard drive and 1x Optical CD/DVD (maybe Bluray) drive
  • Wifi: 1x PCI 54mbp/s Wifi card

Would the Antec NSK-1380's 350 watts power supply handle the Gigabyte GV-N75TOC-2GI and the rest of system without any risks? If not, what is the best graphics card that I could get working on this power supply?

Thank you in advance!

P.S: I didn't knew if I had to post this in th Video cards or Power Supplies section, but as I ask for graphics card recommendation, I posted it here. Please excuse me if i made a mistake.

Simplyfun

Gawd
Considering I have two GTX 1060's running on a single 12amp rail right now off a 350 watt PSU that have been humping along at full load for weeks while I test my own mining code on a board with an old Phenom II, I'm going with

"it will be absolutely fine"

bwang

Gawd
It should be fine, but I'd consider a 1050/Ti as well - quite a bit faster with the same power consumption, and more importantly (for HTPC duty) supports hardware HEVC decode and HDMI 2.0.

Thanks for the quick answer, but I made a mistake, the GV-N75TOC-2GI requires 1 PCI-E 6 pin connector, and the Antec NSK-1380's power supply doesn't have any, can I use a 4 pin Molex to 6 pin PCI-E safely with this power supply?