• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Gigabyte DS3P

roofio86

n00b
Joined
Nov 10, 2007
Messages
7
Been having trouble with my new Gigabyte DS3P being stuck on a reboot cycle after working fine the night before.

I have used my old P5K-E Wifi to help find out which of my hardware may be at fault.

Using the P5K-E I have got the system to post and there is a display output but I still just get a black screen. If I don't shut the system down it will just stay on and it does not reboot.

I have tried swapping out my 4870 with my 4850 but the problem still persists.
Also tried to boot with 2x2GB, then both seperately but still nothing.

Any advice? :(
 
Back
Top