GhostBusters VG PC ($37 free s/h) Preorder Newegg

I'm worried my computer won't be able to handle it, but still a great deal. I hope the release a demo soon

I'm wondering if the PS3 version will be the best to get. hmm...

it just seemed like when they demoed it they really kept mentioning how they were able to fully take advantage of the PS3.

Could be the first multi-port ever to do so. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

wow... awesome. this is a must buy game without even playing it. still, i dont think ill preorder unless someone wants to give me a stuffed staypuff doll or something

Go gamer has it for 29 bucks and with dirt cheap shipping it's only 32.89 shipped.

Maybe that gives you a reason not to buy it for the PS3, because if it takes full advantage of the PS3 and looks like shit, what does that say about the console, heh.

Maybe that gives you a reason not to buy it for the PS3, because if it takes full advantage of the PS3 and looks like shit, what does that say about the console, heh.

I'm guessing they are referring to the fact that the PS3 has many processor cores (8? 9? something like that) and the physics system can supposedly take advantage of X number of cores, scaling infinitely.

I'm worried my computer won't be able to handle it, but still a great deal. I hope the release a demo soon

Your sig looks decent. What are they recommending?

Hopefully an E8500 @ 4ghz + ATI 4890 should work well.

Your sig looks decent. What are they recommending?

Hopefully an E8500 @ 4ghz + ATI 4890 should work well.

its gotta be good enough. most kids dont have powerful pc's, unless they put a twist on this one and made it for adults only.

You also get a free T-shirt with GameStop preorder. I know, whoop-dee-doo, but still.

in store pickup >

Touche. I would rather pay shipping than taxes though--such a rebel.

T-shirt is another good argument, but I don't wear an XXL which is what they usually have at my local GameStop. Anyone want a HL2 shirt? LOL.

Touche. I would rather pay shipping than taxes though--such a rebel.

T-shirt is another good argument, but I don't wear an XXL which is what they usually have at my local GameStop. Anyone want a HL2 shirt? LOL.

How is that touche? lol. You get free overnight shipping and all you have to do is pick it up in the store. Is the better option of the 3 deals. Has nothing to do with you personally. Just a fact. Calm down plz.

If you order it to pick up at the store can you not just pay cash?

I do not have a printer so I can't print out the order sheet or anything.

Don't see why they won't just let you say the order #/Name and pay them for it. Like someone is somehow going to know you ordered it and then pay for your copy even though the stores will have plenty of extra's?

How is that touche? lol. You get free overnight shipping and all you have to do is pick it up in the store. Is the better option of the 3 deals. Has nothing to do with you personally. Just a fact. Calm down plz.

The term is "touché." I left off the accent out of lazy-ness. It means that you one-upped me and I conceded your point. Internets... a breeding ground for misunderstanding.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/touché

I got mine at Gamespot for 32 and some change after taxes in Texas.

Oh and I get the free t-shirt, and can go pick it up.

So that is a slightly better deal.

I got mine at Gamespot for 32 and some change after taxes in Texas.

Oh and I get the free t-shirt, and can go pick it up.

So that is a slightly better deal.

Cool.

Too bad they wouldn't make a collectors edition box in the shape of a ghost trap.

I'll get it from Amazon.com since Release-Date Delivery is FREE with Amazon Prime :D.

Anyone know if it's worth it to have a PhysX card for this game? I was going to get a HD 4870 but if it's worth it I will keep my 8800GT for this game.

Anyone know if it's worth it to have a PhysX card for this game? I was going to get a HD 4870 but if it's worth it I will keep my 8800GT for this game.
I doubt it would be worth keeping an 8800 in your rig for this game, even if it did use physX.

I doubt it would be worth keeping an 8800 in your rig for this game, even if it did use physX.

Which it doesn't. Apparently it uses that new VELOCITY physics engine or whatever that [H] posted some videos about. I guess it uses CPU rather than GPU for physics processing.

In for PC version. At this point, I think I'd buy a steaming pile of dog crap if it had the Ghostbusters brand on it.

Anyone remember the Sega Genesis version of GB? The one where they all looked like bobble-heads. A suprisingly good game... wish I could dig it up.

I'm going to order the one with the free shirt and do the in store pickup.

I used to have the original ghostbusters shirt when the movie came out in 84.

That first scene scared the crap outa me when I first saw it, of course I was only 6...

Co-op would be cool. A versus mode could be cool as well.

Anyone ever play the DOS ghostbusters II PC game? It wasn't too bad but very difficult. Was never able to finish it. Got to the final boss a few times but never beat him.

Back