GHDFC, why lord why

Since you make up what my arguments are, it's hard to respond.

This makes no sense whatsoever?

I've never said it has no place outside servers, but you've already demostrated you have no intention of addressing what the other person actually said but instead like to respond to made up arguments.

Oh, sorry "outside distributions like Arch"...You elite bugger you! ;)

I have no idea what would posses someone to make such a ridiculous claim. Fact is, there's a great number of packaged distributions that are all reliable and trouble free for daily 'desktop' use.

Pretty humorous that every argument you listed was PEBKAC level stuff! Also, Ms office is untouchable by anything on Linux. If you are a basic user which you seem to be, you might get by with open office of similar, but they are just incomparable overall.

MS Office is garbage, it's the worlds least compatible Office Suite with a horrible UI marketed as the worlds most compatible office suite - If you fall for that shit, I'm sorry.

I use Libre Offfice daily for the running of my business and for the maintenance of my various business spreadsheets for my accountant who runs Wintel and MS Office and I don't experience a problem in the world.

Do you ever say anything bad about Windows 10? Or do you simply like trolling? The issues I listed are not in any way related to the user, unless it's the user's fault the updater is shit under Windows 10?!

Last edited:
I just simply use mount and/or df to find out where drives are mounted regardless of distro.

I just simply use mount and/or df to find out where drives are mounted regardless of distro.

Most packaged distro's contain the disks utility now, you can quite easily find mount points using the GUI.

lL5HFtBh.png

Last edited:
For the record, I also use the Disks utility to mount disks via the GUI now - The only time I edit fstab is on my server.

Back