Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Okay , im too good for the easy difficulty , but i suck at the medium difficulty ... seriously.
I want to know how to place my finger efficiently on the guitar. thanks for any advice!
Personally I play
Thumb - Green
Index - Red
middle - yellow
ring - blue
pinky - orange
When I play on Hard or Expert, I'm more comfortable with my hand slid down one notch (so index is on green... the 2nd button... bah I havent played in awhile, I forget the colors) I find it easier to slide up with my index than sliding down with my pinky, especially for faster parts.
Play Guitar Hero 3 with xbox360 wireless controller and you get to use 2 hands with no star power! I beat all the demo songs on meduim 5 stars. Its that easy. Plus, the triggers add to the fun.![]()
Okay , im too good for the easy difficulty , but i suck at the medium difficulty ... seriously.
I want to know how to place my finger efficiently on the guitar. thanks for any advice!