• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

GF100 spotted?

Wow, you are dense like uranium. You still don't get it. I don't think you will until you waste your own money.

'Owned the piss out of'' isn't really a quantitive figure. You think your video card owns when it's getting a framerate I laughed out of my rig.

3dfx cards rendered the scenes in sli with interleaved scanlines. Man you are clueless.

You'll notice the guy with sli 260s, uh, doesn't have 260s anymore?

I wonder why that is.

You still haven't even marginally refuted what I said. Minimum framerate in the kind of worst - case situations on gtx 260s can't keep up. You can't refute it because it's a fact. Nobody is testing games by zooming into an open trap in ghostbusters, or using vats in fallout in point lookout with multiple exploisions and transperancy effects on the screen, so they will never show you the worst possible scenario.

This is what you don't seem to understand, and I don't think will understand until you 'own' yourself by buying another midrange card that will be two generations behind at the point you buy it, expecting good triplehead performance.

I don't have those cards anymore due to financial issues in the past.

I'm not going to sit here and argue with you. You are speculating on Fermi's which aren't even out. So in reality, you have no idea what you are talking about.

We, as 260 sli owners are telling you that what we got for performance, and what the [H] got for performance, and a lot of other sites got for performance was better that what you got.

So what does that tell you, oh great one? Does it tell you multiple web sites and multiple people are wrong or YOU are wrong?

Plus if you're going to rail on a "midrange, two generations behind" card make sure two off them in SLi don't beat your new high performance card for less than half the price.

Chill out dude, it's Friday.
 
Wow you guys just need to cool it. First this topic is about GF100 not Tri SLI 260s. So by that if you wish to talk about this do so in another thread. Second everyone is pulling numbers out of thin air..doesn't prove a thing, I wouldn't believe any numbers unless there was backing from more than one person. Third...why the heck are you arguing over it anyways. One person believes one thing and the other person believes another and lets just stick to that.
 
lol....I was going to waste the brain power trying to think of something to post...but after reading through this mess...I'm just going to bed.

Night all.
 
Back
Top