Getting Bionic Commando Rearmed this week?

Pretty hard thus far. I think they tinkered with the physics of the original to make some of the harder stuff part of the game. From what I recall of the original, it required some finesse, but not THIS much.
Still, it's everything I wanted...and only $10.
The "hacking" thing seems VERY tacked on, but the conversations are pretty funny.
 
I'm on the last level. All I can say is man does this take me back to the days when games were absolutely unforgiving. One mistake and boom, start over. Its fun but I can't remember the last time I yelled THAT'S BULLSHIT out loud at the screen so many times. :)
 
Its fun but I can't remember the last time I yelled THAT'S BULLSHIT out loud at the screen so many times. :)

Last time that happened = all the goddamn time in soul calibur 4

Also happens in this game. There was one level, 5 maybe, where you have to go pretty much straight up the platforms, and i got knocked off near the top and there is nothing to grab on to so i fell all the way down to the dirt. Pissed me off.
 
I picked it up for PS3, so far so good. It does get pretty hard in parts, but nothing too frustrating. The challenge missions are another story though, I couldn't figure out how to do the ones level 9+ and failed miserably.

Well worth the $10 though.
 
I didn't get to downloading it till today since I've been busy with playing Deus Ex all week (first time ever). Before I clicked purchase, I decided to try out the demo. I must say that it is the saddest demo ever. It must've been no more than 5 minutes. How do they expect people on the fence to actually purchase it with such a basic demo?
 
Back
Top