I'm currently using these voltages, which I don't want to exceed for obvious reasons.
CPU Voltage 1.4350v
SB Voltage: 1.2v
NB Voltage 1.55v
RAM Voltage 2.2v
At cas4 timings on my RAM, the highest stable fsb I can get is 415, giving me 3.74ghz (temps 75/72 full load on each core). I'm happy with this, but I think it's a bit dissapointing that I can't push further. I've tried dropping the timings down to cas5, but the system isn't even stable at 420 fsb. Am I doing something wrong?
CPU Voltage 1.4350v
SB Voltage: 1.2v
NB Voltage 1.55v
RAM Voltage 2.2v
At cas4 timings on my RAM, the highest stable fsb I can get is 415, giving me 3.74ghz (temps 75/72 full load on each core). I'm happy with this, but I think it's a bit dissapointing that I can't push further. I've tried dropping the timings down to cas5, but the system isn't even stable at 420 fsb. Am I doing something wrong?