So, im finally making the jump into a real honest to goodness console. (i have a psp but thats a handheld ;P different)
I plan on getting it on thursday, the premium system. This will be my first console ever. I will be hooking it up to my dell 2407fpw with my 7.1 surround sound (do many games even support that?)
My first game that i get is going to be Gears of War, but i want another game or two. What do you guys recommend? I'm thinking maybe dead rising but im not really sure. Something with alot of replayability would be nice, and good multiplayer on split screen.
EDIT
another thing, do you guys know of any brick and mortar stores that sell like a bundle with maybe two controllers a game and a premium system? As long as the game is good that would be pretty awesome.
I plan on getting it on thursday, the premium system. This will be my first console ever. I will be hooking it up to my dell 2407fpw with my 7.1 surround sound (do many games even support that?)
My first game that i get is going to be Gears of War, but i want another game or two. What do you guys recommend? I'm thinking maybe dead rising but im not really sure. Something with alot of replayability would be nice, and good multiplayer on split screen.
EDIT
another thing, do you guys know of any brick and mortar stores that sell like a bundle with maybe two controllers a game and a premium system? As long as the game is good that would be pretty awesome.