GetGamesGo "Get Loaded" 2 games for $15

I have every single one of those...but awesome deal if you don't.

I picked up Deus Ex and Dungeon Siege. I wonder if it will only be those four games, or if they're going to add in more over the two days, or have new ones after the two days...

BFE is the biggest POS ever. That tired series is dead.

RO2 was a cool game if you are down with slower paced WW2 shooters.

Dungeon Siege 3 would be my choice. I'm not much of the arcade survival shooter style that is Serious Sam. While DS3 supposedly isn't a spectacular aRPG, it is supposedly alright. I picked it up for possible Coop.

Co Optimus said:
So all those gripes aside, there’s still a lot of fun to be had in the game’s co-op play. I had no problem leaving my game open to the public and having people pop in and out to help me through quests. My game quickly filled with a full party of players on numerous occasions. Even the quest dialog is fun with four players as the game utilizes a voting like system as to what option is chosen in the dialog trees - you can see which players choose which dialog option.

Despite my quarrels with the game’s co-op mode, Dungeon Siege 3 is an excellent Action/RPG. It’s a departure from previous games in the series, but it’s not afraid to admit that - fans of the previous two games will enjoy the several donkey jokes located throughout the game. As long as you understand the co-op features of Dungeon Siege 3 before buying it, and are ok with that, you’ll get plenty of enjoyment out of it.

http://www.co-optimus.com/game/1943/pc/dungeon-siege-3.html#
The Co-Op Experience: The co-op mode allows up to three friends to join your game as helpers. Players can choose character classes, collect loot, and assist using tactics. Sadly XP and Loot does NOT carry back to your single player game if you play as a guest.

I fired it up a bit last night. I wasn't expecting much but was actually kid of impressed by the little I played, visually and mechanically.

I can confirm that Deus Ex and Dungeon Siege are both Steamworks titles.

Last edited:
It's a promotion by getgamesgo.com The games in question all activate on steam. It is a UK site. You must select the "other" or whatever category when you choose your game region. I bought my two games yesterday and it's all dandy.

BFE is the biggest POS ever. That tired series is dead.

Yeah, I unfortunately followed all the hype about it and bought it awhile back for $12. Played SP for about 45 minutes and MP for 30 minutes, haven't touched it since. Worth it for maybe $5 or so but not much more IMO.

Yeah, I unfortunately followed all the hype about it and bought it awhile back for $12. Played SP for about 45 minutes and MP for 30 minutes, haven't touched it since. Worth it for maybe $5 or so but not much more IMO.

It wasn't that bad for a mindless shooter, if you never played the first one then I could see being disappointed. It starts out trying to be an indoor corridor shooter but most of the middle level in the game are a throwback to the original - frantic mayhem with lots of guns.

I couldn't stand BFE either. Deus Ex is fantastic, although everyone should have it by now.

It wasn't that bad for a mindless shooter, if you never played the first one then I could see being disappointed. It starts out trying to be an indoor corridor shooter but most of the middle level in the game are a throwback to the original - frantic mayhem with lots of guns.

I actually l loved the first one, but I guess my tastes have changed or something. It did feel very claustrophobic, so I guess I didn't play long enough to get past that. Plus, it seemed like you have to unlock co-op maps, which...I hate bullshit like that.

Back