Get Ready for a Summer of Sci-Fi

Since when did vampires, Snow White, Spider-Man, and Batman become identifiable as "science fiction"? That's a friggin abuse of the term.

You know I thought I was going to come here and trash this remake of such an Arnie classic... but uh Kate Beckinsale, Jessica Biel... hmmm maybe I will likie
Yeah, even though Collin is no Arnold, I'll take either killer B over Sharon Stone in a heartbeat.

No. I appreciate good acting more than good looks. She can't act and totally miscast in her role.

I kinda feel the same, shes very attractive, but her acting is terrible.

Now, KATE on the other hand, OH MAH GAWD! Hot and can act!

No. I appreciate good acting more than good looks. She can't act and totally miscast in her role.

I kinda feel the same, shes very attractive, but her acting is terrible.

Now, KATE on the other hand, OH MAH GAWD! Hot and can act!

While I agree with both of you on this point most of the time, the combo of Kate + Jessica is enough to offset the lack of acting for Jessica for me :D

So my brother had a kid a few months ago and they had to do a C-section... he had a picture of the baby's head and arms coming out of the incision while his wife was in recovery.

When he was showing the pics to the family I blurted out "Open you miiiiiiiiiiind" and everybody stared at me, puzzled...

Only one film I'm waiting for this summer. Batman... Anne Hathaway is going to be awesome for catwoman.

Wow, when I first read his post I was thinking of posting the exact same thing. Word for word.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD! :D
Great minds think alike. :cool:

While she may not ever win an Oscar, I think she acts OK. The woman I think of when it comes to a hot actress who couldn't act to save her life would be Megan Fox.

Back