• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Get DR_K13 to 25!!

If I had my dually system running I'd probably switch one over, but that doesn't seem like something that is going to be happening soon. :( I need more time in a day that I've got.

 
Hey BakedOn...why don't you switch your b0xen over?

at least for 13 days? :D
 
*waves*

Dude... didn't I just PASS Dr_K13?

*looks WAY back*

And KodiakStar awhile ago...

*grins* Bring it.
 
I think I can spare a couple :D :D

hope you like overclocked duallies :cool:

T-3

edit: for those counting, that would be 4 cpu's or 8.8 ghz
 
T-3 said:
I think I can spare a couple :D :D

hope you like overclocked duallies :cool:

T-3

edit: for those counting, that would be 4 cpu's or 8.8 ghz

sweet, Ty


mad_doctor.png
 
Moving on up......too the top. (good times song)
Active processors (within 50 days) 19
Active processors (within 7 days) 12

 
AtomicMoose said:
Wouldn't want this to leave the first page, right K*? :p
i think this is the one thread that K* has ever posted in, on the entire [H], that has only one post of his! :eek: :p
 
Damn, it definitely looks like I'm going to have to catch up and pass our trusty mod again sometime in the future. It's not going to take long for him to blow by me now.

I think I'm going to have to start borging every system that comes into my friend's house. Sure, I don't do anything to them most of the time unless he can't figure out what's wrong but I do need to be paid in some form for the priveledge of being near my systems. Yeah, that sounds like a good reason. :D

 
AtomicMoose said:
LOL, you are a piece of work :p

You'd expect anything less? Remember who you're talking about here! :D

 
Back
Top