Geforce 6800 + farcry + half life 2 for 226.67 at best buy

Is this deal still availible, I already have HL2, so would the price be cheaper w/o it?

DryFire said:
well i went to BB today and bought thie deal. the 20 off coupon did not work. nor was 10% deducted.

I'm gonna og have a chat with them tomarrow.

I've always had problems with Best Buy, I don't buy from them anymore :mad:

Damn it, I saw the thread, started reading, got all excited, then.....I looked at the date :mad:

i got my rebate too. $105.. i pricematched as well & they didn't deduct it from the rebate.

How many of you guys HAVEN'T gotten your rebate yet? I still have yet to get mine. For the people that did get theirs, did you get a confirmation email or anything of that sort?

pduan87 said:
How many of you guys HAVEN'T gotten your rebate yet? I still have yet to get mine. For the people that did get theirs, did you get a confirmation email or anything of that sort?

I got my rebate about a week ago. If you pull out your original receipt it should give you the info to check the status. Basically a URL and a special ID number.

DusterAZ said:
I got my rebate about a week ago. If you pull out your original receipt it should give you the info to check the status. Basically a URL and a special ID number.

EDIT: Nvm. However, it says it cannot find my rebate. WTF?!!?

Impulse said:
Odd... Maybe it was sent?

I know I sent it... however, I returned the card during the time that it was sent and got another one. This means that my customer service # changed... so could that affect anything?

Can anyone let me know the rebate # for this? I havent got my rebate back yet and i need that number to check up to see if they are even processing it. its sopposed to be a 6 digit number on the rebate page.

hmmm. thanks for the number, my rebate isnt being found im going to have to give them a call. thanks again.

stop rubbing it in! is ur rebate form # the same as that one? I emailed best buy to see what the dealio is.

It took quite a while for mines to show up on the system but none the less it showed up today after emailing them. I never got a reply from them so I don't know if emailing them works or not but you can try... because it worked for me (I think)

God dammit, I still havent gotten anything. I emailed them, no reply yet, calling them is horrible, you get put on hold for days... and I have yet had the patience to wait until someone alive picked up the phone :mad:

Does anyone know the rebate #? I might have the wrong one...

are you sure your using the right customer #? you'd have to have the original receipt.

pduan87 said:
I know I sent it... however, I returned the card during the time that it was sent and got another one. This means that my customer service # changed... so could that affect anything?

I pricematched, and exchanged the card not once, but twice. I still got my rebate.

Back