GeForce 2 Titanium

THIS IS BRAND NEW CARD, STILL IN ORIGINAL BOX WITH ALL ACCESSORIES AS PER PHOTO.
COLLECTORS ITEM

OPENED ONCE TO CHECK CONTENT AND TEST IT.
100% WORKING CONDITION!

and then...

GREAT CARD IF YOU WANT TO BUILD OLD PC WITH PCI-E PORT.

So it's "New" even though its been out of the box and tested 100% working and it magically turns AGP into PCIe...

and then...

So it's "New" even though its been out of the box and tested 100% working and it magically turns AGP into PCIe...
Lol

I had one when it first came out. Awesome card back then. I think mine was pro of something like that.

Reactions: erek
like this
Yeaaa definitely not fitting the definition of new. For sure used since it says it was plugged in and tested. Overpriced as well, since I've picked up several GF2 Ultras and Quadro2 Pro's for under $40 off Ebay.

Reactions: erek
like this
Nice. I had a Geforce 2 Pro as my original higher end card. I upgraded from a Voodoo 4.

I was too poor for this card back then so I ended up getting a Geforce 2 64mb mx400. Max Payne still looked better than it did on my buddy's PS2 though.

Is this essentially the same as a Geforce 2 Ultra performace-wise?

Good lord, I should sell my GeForce 2 Ultra if they're going to go for this kind of price....

The GeForce 2 series was the beginning of the "too many skus" era.
Is this essentially the same as a Geforce 2 Ultra performace-wise?
Nope. The Ultra used a different model NV16. The GTS, Pro and Ti used the mainstream NV15. The budget oriented MX used the NV1A.

The Ti arrived to the party late. It was a higher clocked GTS part, much like the Pro. I guess you could consider the Ti a budget Ultra?

Anyway, by the time the Ti arrived the GeForce 3 was an option, although the higher clocks of the Ti gave it an edge in some scenarios.

The Ultra had a higher clocked memory compared to the Ti, otherwise they were the same. The Ultra also only came in one memory config, 64MB. The ebay auction OP linked was the 32MB flavor, although 64MB was an option.

Last edited:
The GeForce 2 series was the beginning of the "too many skus" era.

Nope. The Ultra used a different model NV16. The GTS, Pro and Ti used the mainstream NV15. The budget oriented MX used the NV1A.

The Ti arrived to the party late. It was a higher clocked GTS part, much like the Pro. I guess you could consider the Ti a budget Ultra?

Anyway, by the time the Ti arrived the GeForce 3 was an option, although the higher clocks of the Ti gave it an edge in some scenarios.

The Ultra had a higher clocked memory compared to the Ti, otherwise they were the same. The Ultra also only came in one memory config, 64MB. The ebay auction OP linked was the 32MB flavor, although 64MB was an option.

Thanks... got it.. So the Ultra is still the fastest of them but the Titanium seems to be more collectible...

Thanks... got it.. So the Ultra is still the fastest of them but the Titanium seems to be more collectible...
What one person considers "collectible" is subjective.

Personally, I own a GeForce 2 GTS 64MB because that's the card that carried me through that period. However, the card I longed for was the Ultra. So, to me, the Ultra is the one to have not the Ti.

What one person considers "collectible" is subjective.

Personally, I own a GeForce 2 GTS 64MB because that's the card that carried me through that period. However, the card I longed for was the Ultra. So, to me, the Ultra is the one to have not the Ti.

True... I guess I meant more of a rarity. I have an Ultra in a shadow box in my study.. I loved the look of that card when it came out with those green heat sinks on the memory... pretty slick.

Back