Gaming Rig (already have mobo/cpu)

Lime

Gawd
1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc
Mostly Gaming, Photoshop, Some video editing, general PC usage
2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included?
I'm thinking $500-$550, maybe more for the right stuff.
3) Where do you live?
Boston
4) What exact parts do you need for that budget? CPU, RAM, case, etc. The word "Everything" is not a valid answer. Please list out all the parts you'll need.
I will need a video card, power supply, RAM, hard drive (was thinking 1tb caviar black), some 120mm fans (case doesnt have fans)... I feel like I'm forgetting something. EDIT: I was right, DVD/CD Burner. I'll need one of those.
5) If reusing any parts, what parts will you be reusing? Please be especially specific about the power supply. List make and model.
I have a monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers/headset and I just got

Asus M4A87TD EVO motherboard
AMD Phenom II Black X4 955
Windows 7 Pro 64bit
and a case.
6) Will you be overclocking?
I hadn't planned on it, but can be swayed.
7) What size monitor do you have and/or plan to have?
24 inch, and I like running games at 1920x1200
8) When do you plan on building/buying the PC?
within the next month
9) What features do you need in a motherboard? RAID? Firewire? Crossfire or SLI support? USB 3.0? SATA 6Gb/s? etc.
N/A, already have the mobo
10) Do you already have a legit and reusable/transferable OS key/license? If so, what OS? Is it 32bit or 64bit?
Yep, 7 Pro 64Bit

Thanks in advance guys

8) When do you plan on building/buying the PC?
within the next month
By within the next month, did you mean in the next 30 days or during some time in February?

Not sure, old mid size antec from an old build. I scavenged it for parts years ago. has an exhaust port on the side panel, and the top.

Any pics of it? Can't recommend anything unless I know for sure that the case can cool the parts adequately as well as physically fit them

Any pics of it? Can't recommend anything unless I know for sure that the case can cool the parts adequately as well as physically fit them

Might as well just recommend a new case, this one is old. I'd rather spend an extra $50 bucks than have a cooling issue. add a case on top of the budget.

$300 - Gigabyte GV-R695D5-2GD-B Radeon HD 6950 2GB PCI-E Video Card
$55 - G.Skill Ripjaw Series F3-12800CL9S-4GBRL 4GB DDR3 1600 RAM
$70 - Samsung Spinpoint F3 HD103SJ 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive
$19 - Asus DRW-24B3LT DVD Burner
$90 - Corsair 650TX 650W PSU
$60 - Cooler Master HAF 912 RC-912-KKN1 ATX Case
---
Total: $594 plus tax

Back