Hey guys. I'm in the market for a good headset. Ive pretty much always used regular portable cd player headphones. They work but the sound is so-so.
Heres what I game on: http://www.notebookreview.com/default.asp?newsID=2758
Its also in my sig. Will the sound card in there be ok for decent headphones?
Anyway heres what Im looking at so far:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16826249003
they look good to me. The little bit older model has very good ratings so I assume these are just as good. Also should I go USB or not?
Any other recommendations? Thanks
Heres what I game on: http://www.notebookreview.com/default.asp?newsID=2758
Its also in my sig. Will the sound card in there be ok for decent headphones?
Anyway heres what Im looking at so far:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16826249003
they look good to me. The little bit older model has very good ratings so I assume these are just as good. Also should I go USB or not?
Any other recommendations? Thanks