Gaming glasses

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
I don't believe in that Gunner stuff or Dr. Disrespect stuff I have a appointment going to get 2-3 pairs of glasses first time in 10 years.
From what I know I'm getting some really wide lenses I have some frame Narrow glasses now but I think the wider lenses will help leaving the frame of the glasses out of view when focusing on stuff on the monitor. I don't want to go too wide like Coke Bottle glasses or plastic reading glasses. and look like a guy from the 60s Buddy Holly. I do have a wide pair or Perry Ellis from the late 90s but I really like the wide lenses. Not going plastic frame because they break and I want something wide to so the frame of the glasses is not an issue. I know blue light reduction is a joke so going to skip that too just get scratch resistant.

I guess Trivex are really good for PC use but hella expensive. Like 400.00 a set going with Polys Bicarbonate again with wire frames so I don't get merge in the traffic lane because of Thick frames.

Last edited:
I don't believe in that Gunner stuff or Dr. Disrespect Aviators I have a appointment going to get 2-3 pairs of glasses first time in 10 years.
From what I know I'm getting some really wide lenses I have some frame Narrow glasses now but I think the wider lenses will help leaving the frame of the glasses out of view when focusing on stuff on the monitor. I don't want to go too wide like Coke Bottle glasses or plastic reading glasses. and look like a guy from the 60s Buddy Holly. I do have a wide pair or Perry Ellis from the late 90s but I really like the wide lenses. Not going plastic frame because they break and I want something wide to so the frame of the glasses is not an issue. I know blue light reduction is a joke so going to skip that too just get scratch resistant.
Huh?

Just Wow guy gets jailed for selling cheap glasses still owes 17 Million.

Last edited:
Just got Back from Walmart's Optical God is it busy there Doctor said I might need Bifocals down the road but I'm not there yet.
He gave me a card and I put it up to my face and it was blurry with the glasses. He said take your glasses off and it was hella lot easier to read.
I haven't seen the eye Doctor in 9 years I spent like 1/2 hour getting Frames pick up some Nauticas I had no idea what I really wanted so I had like 5 pairs and took the pair that had the widest lenses that didn't make me look like a total douche but I do that by default.
Hoping these glasses alleviate the Eye Burning "Due to Heavily scratched pair I had at work" I had at work and make gaming easier on my eyes or monitor use.

As someone who has needed glasses since early grade school, PC use has never been a factor or issue.

Got my Nautica frames today bigger lenses like 35% bigger than my previous Ti-Flex frames which I used for 9 years. I lost all my Focus though FOV is bigger going to take some time getting used to I can see the entire Monitor Bezel now my 24" Monitor and on my 21.5" monitor. As long ad my eyes don't' burn at work I'll be happy the lights at work are really harsh for glasses users. Didn't want Blue light reduction lenses because of the problems I have with phone filters and Night Light settings in windows cause a bad effect on me.

Back