BojanglesOo
n00b
- Joined
- Mar 14, 2012
- Messages
- 3
Hey guys, I'm looking to build my friend's dad a computer and I just wanted to make sure everything I have so far is compatible and a good deal. He's looking to spend around $900 for a decent gaming system, nothing top of the line but good for most games.
ASUS P8Z68-V LE Z68 and Intel Core i5 Sandy Bridge bundle
http://ncix.com/products/?sku=63253
Ultra LSP650 power supply
http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=3276573&CatId=1483
VisionTek Radeon HD5770
http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1126189
2x4g Corsair CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9B DDR3 RAM
http://www8.ncix.ca/products/?sku=59431&vpn=CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9B&manufacture=Corsair
He will still be getting a mouse and keyboard and monitor, but that's not too important. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
ASUS P8Z68-V LE Z68 and Intel Core i5 Sandy Bridge bundle
http://ncix.com/products/?sku=63253
Ultra LSP650 power supply
http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=3276573&CatId=1483
VisionTek Radeon HD5770
http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1126189
2x4g Corsair CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9B DDR3 RAM
http://www8.ncix.ca/products/?sku=59431&vpn=CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9B&manufacture=Corsair
He will still be getting a mouse and keyboard and monitor, but that's not too important. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks!