• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Gaming Age

What age bracket do you fall in for gaming?

  • Under 20

    Votes: 19 5.7%
  • 20-30

    Votes: 200 59.9%
  • 31-40

    Votes: 84 25.1%
  • 41-50

    Votes: 19 5.7%
  • 51-60

    Votes: 9 2.7%
  • Over 61

    Votes: 3 0.9%

  • Total voters
    334
...really? in 91 you would have been 2? and wolfenstein came out in 1992, making you 3?

LOL. :p

20 years, only playing since what I think was 1995 when me and my sisters got a used NES from my godfather. Year or two later got some PC with Windows 95 on it and a whole CD full of shareware games! Then again late to the party in 2000 I got a PSX, I remember playing so much I got sore thumbs.
 
Last edited:
I just hit 28 myself. I kinda miss the carefree days of gaming in high school and college but I still have my fun, in fact I can afford better hardware now :D God I love being single :cool:
 
Ill be 60 next month. Im still gaming. Just had to get a 24inch monitor cause my sight is getting so bad :) well, thats my main reason eheheheehe
 
45. Actually got to play the grandaddy of all video games. Space war. Found that old relic in an arcade museum down in florida. Was crude as hell, but also was the harbinger of what we are using today.
 
I'm 28 and turning 29 in October. I'll always be a gamer. Just wish there were more co-op games around now so me and my buddy could play. It's the only gripe about games is a well thought out co-op game, that and the consolized PC downgrade that seems to be happening as of late. :(
 
I'm 28 and turning 29 in October. I'll always be a gamer. Just wish there were more co-op games around now so me and my buddy could play. It's the only gripe about games is a well thought out co-op game, that and the consolized PC downgrade that seems to be happening as of late. :(

same here, 29 in august... I was kinda hoping Hunted: Demon forge would have been better, but it got some pretty terrible reviews.

Currently enjoying Terraria with a friend or two, biding time for D3 or that SW MMO that will flop :p
 
32, turning 33 here. Been gaming since PC Jr and atari 2600, prolly will die with a controller or KB/Mouse in my hands :D
 
Back
Top