Games your cant wait for!

Smash Brothers: Brawl, besides that I'm awaiting Dragon Age, Metroid Prime 3, Mario Galaxy's, Unreal Tournament 3, Crysis, Two Worlds and Assasin's Creed, along with the Shivering Isles Expansion pack to Oblivion.

1.Possession
2.Hellgate London
3.GTA 4
4.Oblivion Shivering Isles
5.RE5
6.SSX Blur
7.Halo 3 (better have a real ending:mad:)
8.Spore
9.Assassins Creed
10.Crysis
11.Diablo 3 ( A man can dream right:rolleyes:)

07 is going to be awesome for gamers.

I know these will probably never come out buy

Aliens VS Predator 3
Starcraft 2
Diablo 3

STALKER
Oblivion: Shivering Isles
Bioshock
Quake Wars
Hellgate:London
UT3
Spore
C&C 3

Forza 2
Mass Effect
Blue Dragon
Halo 3

Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Super Mario Galaxy

Metal Gear Solid 4

If you ask me they are making too many good games! Stop it! Make some more eXtreme Paintbrawls before I become poor!!! :D

Mass Effect. I'll probably break down and buy an Xbox 360 not long after its release.

Also Virtua Tennis 3. Really can't wait for that.

Spore
Crysis
Halo 3
Two Worlds (google it)
UT3
Guitar Hero 2 for 360
Super Mario Galaxy
SSBB
Assasins Creed
New guildwars
madden 08 because the chargers will own

Crysis is going to suck. Overhyped just like FarCry. UT 3 will get better reviews. I bet the skin on my sack.

My list:

Mass Effect
Assassins Creed
Fable 2
Spore
MGS4
UT3
Conflict in War or something like that it isnt Supreme Commander, but it looks awesome.

So it looks like alot of you guys like PC alot.;)

Well, this is a forum pretty much based around PCs :p.

I can't wait for:

Age of Conan
Warhammer Online

I love MMOs ever since I got hooked on FFXI, and have played every single new one that has come out since then.

Test Drive Unlimited for PC (20/MAR/07). Can't wait! A Massively multiplayer driving game.

Already have Supreme Commander

Crysis is going to suck. Overhyped just like FarCry. UT 3 will get better reviews. I bet the skin on my sack.

My list:

Mass Effect
Assassins Creed
Fable 2
Spore
MGS4
UT3
Conflict in War or something like that it isnt Supreme Commander, but it looks awesome.

I can agree in saying that FarCry had an awful storyline and the voice acting was even worse. However, it was a fun game to play and it had (and still has) a very impressive game engine.

This time around, I'm sure Crytek will not make the same mistakes, in terms of story and voice acting. As far as graphics go, there's simply nothing more good looking in the making (that we know of at least).
IMHO, only Alan Wake and Bioshock are close.

So it looks like alot of you guys like PC alot.;)

For me, it's more that I dislike console controllers :p

Umm...Supreme Commander is out, so I don't really have a list any more. Between it and CoH, I'll be busy for quite some time.

This may sound crazy, but I always look forward to a new release of Jeopardy! for the PC.

Yeah, I've been reading about that one the past couple of months in Computer Gaming World now Games for Windows Magazine. Its a great concept they stumbled on playtesting another game, and the idea of having killed players take on the part of 'infected' zombies to go after the still 'living' sounds like a blast.

Near the top of my list list year is Unreal Tournament 3. Been playing since Unreal came out almost 9 years now and Epic seems to always puts out a quality product so I am looking forward to the next take. But the game that has shot to the top of my list is Lord of the Rings Online, playing in the Beta stress test today, even thinking about pre-ordering it looks that good.

Warcraft 4
Fallout 3
Diablo 3
Starcraft 2
Freespace 3
A decent Tie Fighter sequal
Monkey Island 5
Grim Fandango 2
Full Throttle 2
Fable 2
Planescape 2

yes, I know most of these aren't in production, or sequels have never been mentioned, but damn, they're too good not to have a next chapter.

Assassins Creed, is this coming for pc?
Halo 3, if there is a pc release.
if were gonna talk games that will never come out
Aliens VS Predator 3 - my all time want
Starcraft 2
Diablo 3
Tribes 3

and for left 4 dead, players who die dont become zombies they respawn. people who join after the first 4 people become zombies.

Warcraft 4
Fallout 3
Diablo 3
Starcraft 2
Freespace 3
A decent Tie Fighter sequal
Monkey Island 5
Grim Fandango 2
Full Throttle 2
Fable 2
Planescape 2

yes, I know most of these aren't in production, or sequels have never been mentioned, but damn, they're too good not to have a next chapter.

I think i heard the next Fallout was coming in late 2008.

Warcraft 4 would bring me back to RTSs (none of the others can captivate me like the warcraft series can)

Back