Games that should be made

I'd like to see a realistic off-road driving sim with rock crawlers, dirt bikes, four wheeers monster trucks, baja, etc....But done in an open world with lots of areas to explore. Realistic physics, crysis like graphics......trailing through the woods... that would rock.

So far, every game that tries to do this uses a closed track design which makes it the same as every other racing game to me.

1) Learn track layout
2) Find best line
3) Drive best line
4) Repeat to win
5) Repeat over and over and over with no chance of leaving the track to see what lies beyond........

I'd like to see a realistic off-road driving sim with rock crawlers, dirt bikes, four wheeers monster trucks, baja, etc....But done in an open world with lots of areas to explore. Realistic physics, crysis like graphics......trailing through the woods... that would rock.

So far, every game that tries to do this uses a closed track design which makes it the same as every other racing game to me.

1) Learn track layout
2) Find best line
3) Drive best line
4) Repeat to win
5) Repeat over and over and over with no chance of leaving the track to see what lies beyond........

ATV vs MX Unleashed. :)

Top down RPG. I'd probably prefer a new Infinity Engine game to a new game like The Witcher, Oblivion, or NWN.

More non-human first person games. I've always had a great time in games where you don't act like an everyday person. Some games kinda do this by adding superhero type abilities, but it just isn't the same as say, jumped 50ft, moving super fast, flying, sticking to walls, etc.

A good, old, war style game would be incredibly fun as well imo. After playing the Battlegrounds mod for Half-Life, I do think there's the possibility of making a successful fps using muzzle loaders and stuff.

Oh, and a good PvP/Sandbox MMO would be to die for.

Thank god to whomever changed the ALL CAPS TITLE...that was f'in annoying

AvP 3
Ultima Underworld 3
Freelancer 2
Need For Speed: Ferrari Unleashed

a game where you chase around a dragon, but can't ever catch the dragon..........

I think some of you see where I'm going with that:D

the movie is now in post production THUNDER CATS.:eek:

Yes!!!! I just found out a movie is coming out in 2010, it's gonna be CG, same dude that made the UT, Gears of War, and C&C series scripts (O'Flaherty or something like that) is going to help make it and tweak the story. A game is going to be released most likely too...I really hope they put some time into the game. If he works on it, it should be great.

Even if the game goes the way of Riddick, I'll be happy since that game was great.

Back on topic, another game that should be made- A Jackass party game and an Austin Powers game (similar to No One Lives Forever)

I would love to see an actual singleplayer Shadowrun game with Deus Ex / Stalker action RPG gameplay.

Quake 5 (basically remake quake 3 *perfectlyyyy******)
Rocket Arena 5 (for the above game)

Tribes 3 (PLEASE!)
Starsiege 2
Unreal Tournament 4 (like 3 basically but with 2004's high jumping/movement style, art style, and weapons)

MECHWARRIOR 5

Warcraft 4 (come on!!!)
X-Wing 2
Tie Fighter 2
X-Wing vs Tie Fighter 2

Freespace 3
Heavy Gear 3 (2 had so much potential... someone needs to finally realize it...)

Deus Ex 3 (yea I know they are making it...)

Sim City 5 (come on... we've been waiting for 4 years for the next real one...)
Carmageddon 4 (the 3rd one sucked, but part 2 was really cool for its time)

Half-Life 3 (I really dont want to have to wait another 4 years to play it... make it now!)
Shenmue 3 (I like console games too... and I loved the Shenmue story... please finish it!)
Marvel vs Capcom 3 (this would single-handedly revive the arcade scene if done correctly)

oh... last but not least... Syndicate 3!!

wow, I have alot of 3's in there :)

I want a Stargate SG-1 or Atlantis game. The only company I think I would trust to pull it off is Bioware. Basically remake Mass Effect as Stargate.

I see many people saying another AVP game.
I gotta agree.
And now would be an awesome time for it also.

Use the Crysis engine for beautiful jungle visuals and cloak.....be wild.

A new X-COM
Tribes 1 remade with just a new graphics engine
Some new space sim (Freespace 3 please)

Duke Nukem Forever :D :p

I'd also like to see a No One Lives Forever 3, Aliens vs Predator 3, and X-wing vs Tie 2.

Hmmmm... I think that game called "Dalnaboishiki 3" would own. I played the 2nd one and even though it may well be one of the buggiest games I have ever played I still loved it.

I want a Stargate SG-1 or Atlantis game. The only company I think I would trust to pull it off is Bioware. Basically remake Mass Effect as Stargate.

I think a Stargate game could make a good XCOM type of game as well. One that doesn't just put you in control of a single person or single team, but that puts you in control of the whole organization.

I know at one point there was a Stargate MMO in the works. Not sure whats going on with the project but from what I saw it was looking good. If it ever comes out and looks good it may be the only MMO I will pay for. I really enjoy the series, sad to see SG1 go. Atlantis is meh.

Im surprised it took 3 threads but Duke Nukem Forever. I know its announced but im sure the project is scraped and they have nothing on it.

EDIT: O wow just did a Stargate search on Shacknews and its still in production as they are keeping diaries on it. The game is called Stargate Worlds. Takes place in the early Stargate timeline. If its done right, it can really good IMO.

Oh yes - one more game I'd like to see made...A Vietnam-war era game that doesn't suck.

I know this is going to sound lame, but how about a next gen Pokemon game, how awesome would it be for the Wii to have a huge RPG in the same pokemon world that the red and blue gameboy versions were set it. It could be set up kinda like FFXII, where you could see all the uncaptured pokemon, you would have to sneak up on them and then battle them. I think It would be cool, and im 23.

A real cool zombie game^^^^^. Like left 4 dead except every person and zombie was a human player. You could have huge, 500 player online games. Everyone would have to fend for themselves or work together. You turn on other humans in your group and take their supplies. You could make barricades with realistic physics. Everything would be destructable. Games could last days, maybe even weeks.

I know at one point there was a Stargate MMO in the works. Not sure whats going on with the project but from what I saw it was looking good. If it ever comes out and looks good it may be the only MMO I will pay for. I really enjoy the series, sad to see SG1 go. Atlantis is meh.

Im surprised it took 3 threads but Duke Nukem Forever. I know its announced but im sure the project is scraped and they have nothing on it.

EDIT: O wow just did a Stargate search on Shacknews and its still in production as they are keeping diaries on it. The game is called Stargate Worlds. Takes place in the early Stargate timeline. If its done right, it can really good IMO.

Thanks for the info. It may be the only MMO I ever play if it is actually good. Here's the FAQ from the site.

http://forums.stargateworlds.com/showthread.php?t=8869

A real cool zombie game^^^^^. Like left 4 dead except every person and zombie was a human player. You could have huge, 500 player online games. Everyone would have to fend for themselves or work together. You turn on other humans in your group and take their supplies. You could make barricades with realistic physics. Everything would be destructable. Games could last days, maybe even weeks.

:eek:, A game to end all games.

i like to see a game basesd on the end of the world in 2012 dec ,21 6;00 am.
2012 MAYAN PROPHECIES AND BIBLE ARMAGGEDON
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbSbMKDVXi0&feature=related

As a History Major who studied several semesters of Latin American history, I can't stand when people post or spread this bullshit. Dec 21, 2012 is just the begining of the next 13-baktun cycle of the Long Count calandar. It reaches the end of the current cycle and starts over. It took centuries to devise the Long Count and included other Mayan calandars like the Calandar Round (365 day). The Mayan's were obsessed with time and probably figured out how to match their calandar to the solstice and the other astronomical things on that day to mark the next baktun. Anyway, I realize you are being sarcastic so oh well. People are stupid and will believe anything. (not directed at you lordshado)

well what we have mr know it all. hahaah this jest for fun guys i will check your info.:D

As a History Major who studied several semesters of Latin American history, I can't stand when people post or spread this bullshit. Dec 21, 2012 is just the begining of the next 13-baktun cycle of the Long Count calandar. It reaches the end of the current cycle and starts over. It took centuries to devise the Long Count and included other Mayan calandars like the Calandar Round (365 day). The Mayan's were obsessed with time and probably figured out how to match their calandar to the solstice and the other astronomical things on that day to mark the next baktun. Anyway, I realize you are being sarcastic so oh well. People are stupid and will believe anything. (not directed at you lordshado)

you better call the movie studio their all making movies based on this story.

lets have a game called-- border patrol-- shooting illegal alien coming across the border hahahah. :eek:

A game where you have to run around and kill people that stand in the way of the Taco Bell where you have to eat enough of it to take a giant poop that will beat Bono. For queen and country!

A game where you take care of all the people that have been shot in other video games.*

*Apologies to Demetri Martin

ATV vs MX Unleashed. :)

Spent hours and hours playing Motocross Madness 1 and 2 (the predecessor to this game) and it was probably some of the most fun plying "tag" in a massive environment with 8 of my friends. The outdoor tracks were pretty good as well. It took skill, because if you missed a corner you basically lost. Lots of fun.!

new shining force made by camelot

new golden sun made by camelot

new FF7 on PS3

new Phantasy Star not the online kind

New Chono

New Final Fantasy Tactics --not the lame DS one either

I vote for a new version of F-14 Fleet Defender. Microprose was the original publisher. I would kill for this.

Drunken Street Racing - go to clubs and bars and buy drinks..challenge people there to a race - Make the s-turns without spilling your beer - watch out for cops - try to avoid hitting the cars with the "baby on board" stickers.

Sims Trailer Park - Go with single wide, Double, or even modular - move in your family and find romance (with your cousin) - shop for supplies at Wal-Mart or kill animals/dismantle chevy trucks to decorate your home. Hone your skills to advance at your career - become a dry-waller, truck driver, work at McDonalds, or collect ssi.

Serial Killer - over 100 sqare miles of hunting grounds - pick an MO (knives, guns, stangulation, mutilation, ect.) - Score extra points for exotic kills or disturbing sexual contact with the dead - collect trophies of your victims to keep in your safe house.

Hitman Politics - 47 goes clean and makes a name for himself - now he is campaigning for the presidency - choose democrat or republican game - go head to head with Hilary Clinton, Barak Obama and the rest of the gang - Win votes through tv campaign ads, speeches, or resort to other tactics and slit Hilary's fucking throat - Bonus game, Operation Iraqi Freedom, with Saddam Hussein executed, only one man stands in the way of true Iraqi Freedom, get through secret service undetected and let George Bush experience the buisness end of your fiber wire

Re-Enter the Matrix, Where the fuck is NEO - You take on the role of Niobe as she combs the matrix for answers to the big question, What is the matrix? No! The other big question....Where the fuck is NEO - Discover the truth, that your are just Niobe and learn that no one gives a shit about your character - Uncover ways to make the graphics better - log into multiplayer and co-op with a friend to find NEO before you both loose interest.

Flight Simulator seX - So you've played flight sim X only to find out its all buisness and no fun, Get out of the cockpit and check out the stewardess - Bang 100's of hot young stewardesses - Con them into screwing without condoms for bonus score - drop your load while carrying heavy cargo across the skies.

Back