Games that should be made

I'd like to see a new version of Carrier Command.

And maybe a nude DOA Volleyball with adjustable gravity...

A real cool zombie game^^^^^. Like left 4 dead except every person and zombie was a human player. You could have huge, 500 player online games. Everyone would have to fend for themselves or work together. You turn on other humans in your group and take their supplies. You could make barricades with realistic physics. Everything would be destructable. Games could last days, maybe even weeks.
That would be sweet, but I would add a few things.

I was thinking of an MMO population in a big city center like NYC (all 5 boroughs :p).

Every crevice of the city is accessible. And humans have access to any civilian or military device or vehicle they can find or salvage or create.

Zombies can assimilate corpses and get new abilities to counter this.

Humans have a military type infrastructure with communication, but the only way to do that is with radios that take up a weapon slot. So it's either firepower or knowledge.

Zombies have "spider-senses" essentially giving them wallhacks.

As for game mode....something like BF2 capture and control, but humans objective is to seize the control points and zombies is to assimilate all!

Of course this would require quantum blue gene dna super computers to run....but a man can dream :D

Thats a good description rofflecopter, but I personally would find it more terrifying if you would have to venture out into the city in search of supplies/ammo and not know where the zombies are lurking. Kinda like "I am legend".

I dunno, looking to the future with the trend of multi-core, multi-cpu systems you may not have to wait to long for such a super computer to run such a game. And you know the video card makers are gonna follow that trend also ....imagine in the next decade building a pc with about 4 cpu's each with 8 cores and two nvidia 10xxx gtx's or some such, each with 4 gpu cores in SLI 2 mode. (I know there is no SLI 2 yet but they will think of something I'm sure...maybe true quad SLI with 4 cards". Soon the line between game and movie will be blurred. Ahh...all that technology so we can have a bigger and better version of Quake/UT/insert name of over sequeled fps here.

Back