"Game Performance" ~Stupid youtube user

It kind of reminds of the "Boston" accent. This guy doesn't know a pixel shader from a Pop-Tart. The response is WORSE than the initial video. Both are painful to listen to for a number of reasons.
 
I lost more brain cells listening to that video than I would have drinking a bottle of Vodka.
 
"Overclocking your computer is forcing your computer to do something it's not supposed to do".

Like... what exactly? Cooking me dinner?
 
This really makes me want to punch my self repeatedly directly in the face.
 
Wow, this dork now has more response videos

Here's another one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFl12l0HhSo

God this guy is so stupid he is funny.

Another good one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGiN_vZf_iM

For people wondering why he is an idiot here: Its well known that the AC2 servers were only down for the entire world for an hour or so one day and have had issues here and there, but have in fact been up so people can play it. Also, there is no working crack.

This one is better: http://www.youtube.com/user/problmslver88#p/u/3/MqJ8s7_SZag

To save people the stupidity he claims that loading the last visited page from a browser crash is a feature of the internet.
 
Last edited:
This one is better: http://www.youtube.com/user/problmslver88#p/u/3/MqJ8s7_SZag

To save people the stupidity he claims that loading the last visited page from a browser crash is a feature of the internet.

When he gets to the point about that there should be a manual for the browser, has he ever considered the Help menu (default F1)?



For instance his ranting about Gears: http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=97489

I think this guy should be banned from the interwebs.
 
I was wondering if this was some viral campaign, but he's been doing this sort of thing since at least May 2009:

http://www.ruralgeek.com/wpblog/?p=1449

Googling for problmslver88, he seems to have removed most of his videos and video responses. So it appears that he's a legit retard.

Edit: and ten months later, he still isn't able to set up a VPN. He has apparently posted flames in response to every VPN tutorial video ever made.
 
Last edited:
It kind of reminds of the "Boston" accent. This guy doesn't know a pixel shader from a Pop-Tart. The response is WORSE than the initial video. Both are painful to listen to for a number of reasons.

If I add 2 285s to SLI and compare it to a 295, the 285s would be better because that's 570 pop tarts right? And the extra heat makes them crunchier right so yeah!

Mmm pop tarts.
 
He had better be trollin'. Nobody can be that retawded. No one.

Unless stupidity has just become a "feature of the internet"?

You'd be surprised. I've run into people like that from time to time.

I was wondering if this was some viral campaign, but he's been doing this sort of thing since at least May 2009:

http://www.ruralgeek.com/wpblog/?p=1449

Googling for problmslver88, he seems to have removed most of his videos and video responses. So it appears that he's a legit retard.

Edit: and ten months later, he still isn't able to set up a VPN. He has apparently posted flames in response to every VPN tutorial video ever made.

He is a complete moron.
 
At first I thought he was only a moron, but he's a jerk too. He goes and posts on other people's actually educational and informative computer help videos complaining that they are too hard to understand. Then he blames everyone else but himself for his failure to get his hardware/software going like the software makers/hardware designers, etc. when the error is between computer and chair. Does he have some kind of mental disease?
 
At first I thought he was only a moron, but he's a jerk too. He goes and posts on other people's actually educational and informative computer help videos complaining that they are too hard to understand. Then he blames everyone else but himself for his failure to get his hardware/software going like the software makers/hardware designers, etc. when the error is between computer and chair. Does he have some kind of mental disease?

He very well could. In cases where I've run into people like that I've found that logic and reason are useless. No matter how much proof you give them about anything they still think they are always right. These people also tend to be rude, neurotic and display all kinds of signs that there is something wrong with them mentally. This guy seems to be about the same.
 
Maybe he is legitimately retarded, or suffers from some kind of mental illness.
 
Well my problem with him is not that he's wrong, lots of people are wrong, it's that he flips out should it be pointed out that he is wrong.
Seriously, just admit you were wrong, learn something new and continue with life for fuck sake.
 
Yeah I would say so. He gets mad at features he doesn't understand or know how to use. Normal people would just leave it alone or google it, but this guy makes rant videos.
 
Well my problem with him is not that he's wrong, lots of people are wrong, it's that he flips out should it be pointed out that he is wrong.
Seriously, just admit you were wrong, learn something new and continue with life for fuck sake.

He needs to solve his own problems before trying to problem solve for others.
 
His understanding of computer technology is flawed and he can't be bothered to learn more about the subject matter. Then he berates anyone and everyone that tries to help him out and give him some correct information. Not only is it correct, but it is verifiable. Tha'ts what pisses me off the most about the guy. I especially love it when he goes off about the Core i7's turbo function, yet gets the purpose of that wrong. He also mentions calling Intel frequently and asking them about their thoughts on overclocking. While Intel doesn't officially condone it, I'll give you one guess as to why the Extreme Editions have unlocked multipliers. There is even video out there of Intel engineers overclocking the Skulltrail platform just to showcase what it can do.

If he knew anything about semiconductor manufacturing or chip binning he would begin to realize that his statements about CPUs were completely off base. He talks about hardware not being designed to overclock, yet I can point out a number of things that are in fact designed to overclock.
 
Last edited:
Jesus it just gets worse and worse. Everytime I listen to even a part of one of his videos it literally hurts my head.
 
Last edited:
So.. my graphics card should actually be INSIDE my computer?! Whaaaat?

EDIT: His video has no video...
 
I'm genuinely surprised he know how to make videos and put them on youtube.
 
Subscribed!

I love the response "video". He gets bothered by the trolls..mission accomplished.

Here's the reason I'm watching it right now. :D



edit: video is still posted, but it's just a black screen and no audio... :(
 
Good lord. I couldn't make it through that one either. WTF is he doing? He doesn't realize that most of the settings he is adjusting are really accomplishing the OPPOSITE of what he's says he's trying to do.

I got as far as him saying that storing files on your computer makes it run slower.
 
it would be pretty funny if he made a video for [H]ard. It could become like a badge of accomplishment: A forum can't be a serious one unless problmslver88 makes a video describing how idiotic, moronic, and retarded its posters are.
 
You guys all realize this guy is some sort of super troll. There is no way this could possibly be a real person. Why else do you think he has no video?
 
You guys all realize this guy is some sort of super troll. There is no way this could possibly be a real person. Why else do you think he has no video?

Of course he can be a real person. I've met people like him, more than once. I'm not a violent person, but I wanted to punch every one of them in the nose.
 
"... because your processor is only processing the information it's going through, your CPU is what's REALLY doing the work..."

what the fuck? and...


"...another mistake that people do, is that after they install the damn game, is that they don't install the excess video drivers that go with that game that are INSIDE the game disc."

classic! this is the funniest thing I've heard all week and I thank the OP
 
Powarbawx gais, it's the powarbawx, that's where it's at!!

God damn I can't stop saying powerbox in his accent it's addictive, I just get involved in every conversation around me at work and suggest the solution is some kind of new powerbox.

POWER BOX
POWER BOX
POWER BOX
POWER BOX

arrtghiohgdf!!
 
Back
Top