lol this must be a thing, I so have it.
I've purchased maybe 20 games in the past 2 months, games I know are great, LA noir, witcher 2, Darkness 2, skyrim, orcs must die, saints row the third to name a few.
I can't seem to help myself, my justification is that they are ok deals and I guess I love my steam account and collecting games on it.
But it gets to the point where I play each one, for like 6 or so hours, and then for some reason I just lose interest, not that the game is bad, I can't explain it. I just don't know what to play next.. Get sucked into a cool story and then another. It's like I want to stuff all the gamey goodness into every available orifice like a fat selfish prostitute, only to get pimp slapped for being a hoe, and being overwhelmed with self loathing afterwards you know?
Does anyone else do this?
First world problems
I've purchased maybe 20 games in the past 2 months, games I know are great, LA noir, witcher 2, Darkness 2, skyrim, orcs must die, saints row the third to name a few.
I can't seem to help myself, my justification is that they are ok deals and I guess I love my steam account and collecting games on it.
But it gets to the point where I play each one, for like 6 or so hours, and then for some reason I just lose interest, not that the game is bad, I can't explain it. I just don't know what to play next.. Get sucked into a cool story and then another. It's like I want to stuff all the gamey goodness into every available orifice like a fat selfish prostitute, only to get pimp slapped for being a hoe, and being overwhelmed with self loathing afterwards you know?
Does anyone else do this?
First world problems