Galaxy Gives it Away!

people, we need to discuss like who´s gonna win and stuff :p
if i win :rolleyes:
i´m gonna donate it to some folder (folding@home) that lives in the US, cuz i reckon there is no international shipping :D

I always wondered, how do you guys generate the random winners?

they have a big cowboy hat, especially for these kinds of occasions, and they put all the names in it, and well u know the rest ;)

I always wondered, how do you guys generate the random winners?

Random number generator based on the number of posts probably. I wouldn't be surprised if he ran a query on the DB to check for anyone who made multiple posts, so that they could be ruled out.

I wouldn't be surprised if he ran a query on the DB to check for anyone who made multiple posts, so that they could be ruled out.

wow, we just made some more posts!! so we are out :eek:

Ok, just for the record I'm gonna be a big grump about this until the next contest :(

Well at least someone who lives on these forums won it. 2,675 post in just 6 months, Jesus Christ man lol. Congrats

Someone noticed/run back to corner

Thanks to everyone that made this happen, I would like to thanks Kyle and the people at [H] for allowing the contest to go one. I'd also like to thank Galaxy for putting on a cool contest and donating cards to [H]rs. But more importantly, I would liek to thank myself, for it took many grueling hours and muscle fatigue to reply to this thread to enter the contest.

Thanks all!

congrats guys. these sort of things make [H] all that much better. it's pretty cool of Galaxy to host a give away, kudos to Galaxy.

Gratz to the winners. Thanks to both Kyle and Galaxy for doing the giveaway. it was fun.

I spose I gotta enter this thread, I must of missed it since living over here in scotland is like travelling back in time....

EDIT:

Just realised all cards have been won and just need to be claimed, my travelling back in time machine aint as fast as it could be, I think I needs to overclock it a touch more, anyway congrats to the winners.

Back