Galaxy GeForce GTX 770 2GB Graphic Card 279$ before shipping

Not really cheap enough with warranty in limbo. Galaxy pulling out of the US.

I had a $100 gift card so I bought 2 so it was only $492 shipped!!!! I'm putting these in my Dedicated Car/Flight sim setup. I just couldn't pass up 2 of them for that price, I'll roll the dice.

Yeah, I'm guessing this kills the deal. So the Galaxy guy that used to represent [H] is MIA?

Not a bad price. I picked up a 770 PNY from amazon for $300 last week. Just checked and its back to $339. Still a good deal

Nope, posted twice today in the thread attached to the original article.
Thanks for the heads up, I just checked. Good to know he's still alive. It'd be nice if he gave some sort of comfort to would-be Galaxy video card buyers.

Well my 2 cards will be here tomorrow, So after using that gift card I got them for $492. Now I have to Powercolor 6970+ cards going on Ebay and most likely get arounf $350 for the pair. So for $142 ill get 2 770GTX cards, Not to bad!

The link clearly stated these were OEM cards and not full retail

OEM , the cards were sealed in a anti-static bag and were in perfect condition. They are installed and working nicely in my dedicated Racing sim / Flight sim rig with the 3 EVGA SC 780s idling in my main rig 👍

I took the plunge and grabbed one. Warranty be damned!

My last card (GTX 570) was a Galaxy and it is still going strong, overclocked to hell, and sitting in my primary gaming rig 3 years later.

I have been wanting to upgrade for about 6 months, and this deal has finally put me over the edge. Fingers crossed.

Back