G70 Aqua Computer Project

Transporter_GW

Limp Gawd
Hey Everyone,

Just started this project. I will be running full Aqua Computer Stuff on this system.

Special Thanks to Aqua-Pc's for getting me all the parts on time and all their help.

System:
- Case: Lian-Li G70 (Black)
- MB: Asus Striker Extreme
- CPU: Intel QX6700 Extreme
- MEMORY: 2 x (Crucial Ballistix PC2-8000, 2 GB Kit)
- HD 1 & 2: Western Digital Raptor X (150 GB 10,000 RPM - RAID 0)
- HD 3: Seagate 500 GB Barracuda SATA II (Storage)
- VIDEO: 2 x eVGA e-GeForce 8800 GTX (SLI)
- Sound Card: Creative Labs Sound Blaster X-Fi Fata1lty FPS Edition
- PSU: SilverStone Zeus ST85ZF 850W

AC021.jpg

AC022.jpg

AC023.jpg

AC024.jpg

Just test fitting everything right now and I will have some block pictures soon. Oh and I love this case, its one of the best cases i have work on.

damn i wish i can get a modded case like that. to bad i don't know how to dremel or have a dremel. thread subscribed.

Holy right-angle joints, Batman! Are you going to try to keep the tubing nicely routed along the edges, this time?

Where's the second radiator?

Cool, Aqua Computer ftw. Now I'm interested. That multiswitch doesn't have an optional black faceplate?

Holy right-angle joints, Batman! Are you going to try to keep the tubing nicely routed along the edges, this time?

Where's the second radiator?

I will only be running a 360 radiator this time around. I want more silent cooling. I also replaced all the fans with AC fans in the case.

Cut a 'window' out of the side of that hard drive rack so you can see the hard drive spinning easier. ^_^ Then just make a bezel to go around the edges of the cut hard drive rack so you don't see any rough edges anywhere... kinda like a picture frame.

haha.. that's what I was thinking of.. I knew I saw it somewhere. :p

i think thats the plastic packaging the mobo is sitting on, my Asus Commando has the same packaging,

Here is my 4GB of 2GB kit (1GBx2) DDR2 PC2-8000 Ballistix

I am still waiting on the water blocks for the ram

AC044.jpg

so whats gonna be watercooled and wwhat speeds are you going to overclock too?

Back