FX-8350 tin...by Marlboro ? lol

I don't think there's much to say about AMD vs Intel that hasn't been said several times over the past few years.

Intel performs better and uses a lot less power, but AMD has far more attractive price/performance ratios if you're willing to invest seriously in overclocking it.

What more is there to say? I mean, I don't feel that comfortable with buying AMD because I'm not big on overclocking, but I can see the benefits. No debate should be necessary.

So you add nothing to the thread:D

I feel duped....I got the same cheese girl one :<

The slight pastel purple rings. I want a neato nostalgic cancer tin : /

Here's mine from a 8150...

5k23hk.jpg

Lol epic! Makes me wanna buy one just to see what I get

Lol epic! Makes me wanna buy one just to see what I get
Ohh noes, thats the marketing trick D:
It's like pokemon cards, just with 200$ proccesors.
Next thing we get is a bunch of nerds trading inner lids of AMD boxes.

From a FX-8150 tin a few months ago, still had the tin laying around, had no idea about this!

f1h2mv.jpg

For $200 they are rubbish, should be around $150. for $200 you can get a 3570k which easily beats the 8350.

lol, just, no, unless you OC the crap out of the 3570K.
Perhaps in single-thread it beats the 8350, but in full SMP, the 8350 is a good deal faster @ stock.

btw, those tins are awesome!

When looking at the secrets these tins hold, it helps to know that the materials you recycle in general are often sent to China and then turned into something else.

ie; there is no correlation between that lid and the origin point of the coffee it once held, or even where the lid itself originated from.

Ohh noes, thats the marketing trick D:
It's like pokemon cards, just with 200$ proccesors.
Next thing we get is a bunch of nerds trading inner lids of AMD boxes.

this is hilarious. your a genious. if AMD had a ITX mobo id get the 8 core over a 3570k in hopes of getting a good lid. If not id keep returning it at micro center until i do

Back