• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Futuremark teases new space sim!!

Yeah I know....I tried shattered Horizon....hence my statement. :)

A sad statement.

Shattered Horizon was a seriously underestimated game. It had some hiccups but was a quality release.
 
which was a total POS game.

It was most definetly NOT a pos game. It was a game that at the time failed to capture any real market because of DX10 or higher only gpu and vista or win7 only. This seriously limited who they could play too. Not to mention it was a pretty demanding game. I bought it and played quit a bit of it in the begining. I really enjoyed it then it just fell off my radar as I got caught up in different games. As with any game these days if it doesn't capture a large market segment in the first 30 days or so it's pretty much doomed to failure or at best mediocricy. That game was a good game that deserved more gamers attention but for all the reasons I mentioned never got it and missed the window.
 
It was most definetly NOT a pos game. It was a game that at the time failed to capture any real market because of DX10 or higher only gpu and vista or win7 only. This seriously limited who they could play too. Not to mention it was a pretty demanding game. I bought it and played quit a bit of it in the begining. I really enjoyed it then it just fell off my radar as I got caught up in different games. As with any game these days if it doesn't capture a large market segment in the first 30 days or so it's pretty much doomed to failure or at best mediocricy. That game was a good game that deserved more gamers attention but for all the reasons I mentioned never got it and missed the window.

No, sorry. Shattered Horizon was a complete POS. No sugar coating that.
 
No, sorry. Shattered Horizon was a complete POS. No sugar coating that.

I'm not sugar coating anything. What about it made it a complete pos? Did you play it? Have you played it since they have added all the content and patched the game about 8 times since release? So I ask again, what about it made it a pos?
 
It was a good game. Not at all a pos but not well received. Certainly better than the crap that passes for cod these days. Not sure it had correct physics but the jetpacks did seem to be kind of accurate in terms of thrust.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top