Godmachine
[H]F Junkie
- Joined
- Apr 7, 2003
- Messages
- 10,472
Futuremark ...
pass.
pass.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yeah I know....I tried shattered Horizon....hence my statement.![]()
they made Shattered Horizon which is a fps.
which was a total POS game.
It was most definetly NOT a pos game. It was a game that at the time failed to capture any real market because of DX10 or higher only gpu and vista or win7 only. This seriously limited who they could play too. Not to mention it was a pretty demanding game. I bought it and played quit a bit of it in the begining. I really enjoyed it then it just fell off my radar as I got caught up in different games. As with any game these days if it doesn't capture a large market segment in the first 30 days or so it's pretty much doomed to failure or at best mediocricy. That game was a good game that deserved more gamers attention but for all the reasons I mentioned never got it and missed the window.
No, sorry. Shattered Horizon was a complete POS. No sugar coating that.