Funny Xbox One Trolling

HardOCP News

[H] News
We posted a link to this Xbox One trolling video in our Gaming [H]eadlines section the other day but I am posting it here so you guys have a chance to comment on it. Plus it is funny as hell. Warning for mild language.

Pretty clever.
I wonder how many people he fragged because they said his name out load?
Pretty cheap but funny.
And damn those kids are annoying.

That is why I'll never want an Xbox or Playstation. The community is just filled with kids who clearly have no parental supervision.

My gamer tag in the old "Black Hawk Down" is "Friendly fire". Kinda funny when opponents are yelling at their team mates for shooting them. :D

wow, all the children.

This is why I dont play consoles, or LoL.
Yep. At least half sounded between the ages of 10-12. Not only do I really not like multiplayer in the first place, but listening to a bunch of pre-pube boys try to trash talk is not something I care to deal with.

And what the fuck is up with parents who would let their pre-teens play that game anyway?

So any girl laughing is automatically a sexy girl laugh?

Wow COD looks horrible. I'd be saying Xbox sign out too.

That was the first thing I thought got that looks low res and with shitty textures. Granted it may just be the video conversion that youtube does when uploading but i'm not entirely sure.

i never considered that ocean will sound like oh shit, on shitty headsets. :(

Both are used on servers im on.

I thought from the beginning that voice commands for the xbox was a dumb idea. One of the first things I would do if I had an xbox would be to find a way to disable it.

Also, as others have said, all those kids......

Actually the voice commands on the xbox one are great. I use them all the time.

Rooster Teeth does podcasts where someone will accidentally say the phrase "Xbox off" and people using their Xbox to listen to the podcast lose the feed.

Great technology.

reminds me of one of my old gamer tags, double you tee eff, only when you say this one...

haha "xbox si... ooooh clever"

Rooster Teeth does podcasts where someone will accidentally say the phrase "Xbox off" and people using their Xbox to listen to the podcast lose the feed.

Great technology.
You're full of shit, audio that the system outputs is filtered out when the kinect listens to a room, it's why in the installation process of the kinect it has to play music a bit on the speakers.

Kinect does an okay job in filtering out other people talking too just shouting "xbox off" doesn't work unless it comes from the relatively same direction as the person in control of the xbox. That being said just running up behind the person and saying "xbox off" will do it most of the time.

That was the first thing I thought got that looks low res and with shitty textures. Granted it may just be the video conversion that youtube does when uploading but i'm not entirely sure.
It's just COD the game looks the same no matter what platform not amazing but not pure shit. It's actually somewhat amazing how little COD changes platform to platform.

Wow, the online gaming experience is even worse than I imagined.

Back to Fallout 2 for me.

So any girl laughing is automatically a sexy girl laugh?

yeah -- when there is 1 actual girl gamer per 10,000 other "bro" gamers, combined with the fact that a good deal of them are virgins and wusses, she'd automatically get put into the sexy category.

Same thing applies at work - I have the misfortune of working in a facility that has about 1000 people, most of which are common folk ,uneducated, unclean, and ugly as hell. The one or two women here that are only marginally attractive suddenly get points just because they are the best option in the entire population. No way would I ever act on a situation like this because I have standards... but as any guy in any situation will tell you, you find the best eye candy you can to pass the time.

Back