Funny things you see when borging

lozaning said:
but who is to say that alliens dont have a cure for cancer?

Come on, they can't stop the common cold, can they? ;)


 
lozaning said:
but who is to say that alliens dont have a cure for cancer?

I think the aliens are more likely to either blockade our little barbaric star system so as to not pollute the galaxy with our violent asses, or wipe us out. But who really knows? Hopefully we'll have grown up a little more as a race and matured before we meet said aliens.
 
Ya'll sure know how to kill a thread.....

Anywho, I am yet to borg a machine, but am working on it..
 
Actually here's a funny thing I found while borging/fixing and old PC of mine... Windows 95!

The evilness, it burns!!!

 
p[H]ant0m said:
Actually here's a funny thing I found while borging/fixing and old PC of mine... Windows 95!

The evilness, it burns!!!


Hey, at least it's not ME. :shudder:

 
DDogbert said:
I almost got kicked out of the labs by a "tech" in HS because I escaped to DOS from Wordperfect to load the mouse drivers on the 286 I was using. (This was is 1998 for the record). I'm still convinced she didn't even know what a DOS prompt looked like and thats why she was pissed.



When I was like 7 I used DOS alot since I hd a computer at 5 and I got kicked out too. They thought I was hacking or sumthin' :rolleyes:

Also I never waited for instructions since I knew what to do.

1.click start (waits 5 min)
2. clikc programs (another 4)
3. click nintendo
4. click mario teaches typing
5. click 'star...I blurt out, "YAY I BEAT MARIO!!!!"
Then they got pissed and told me I need to stick with the class.

Also whenever windows BSODed I got in trouble because I aparently made it do that :rolleyes:
 
ray4389 said:
Also whenever windows BSODed I got in trouble because I aparently made it do that :rolleyes:

Don't worry, I still get blamed when my parent's computer breaks. Heck, I even got blamed once when I was on the other side of the country, there had been no problems when I'd left, and I'd been gone for two and a half months. That one was pretty good.
 
ray4389 said:
When I was like 7 I used DOS alot since I hd a computer at 5 and I got kicked out too. They thought I was hacking or sumthin' :rolleyes:

Also I never waited for instructions since I knew what to do.

in high school, i used to go in and edit the startup files (autoexe) just for fun. the teacher got PIST. i aced that class, but the biatch gave me a C or D in 'citizenship.'

other students in the class designed fake novell login screens that would claim 'a network error has occured. please retype your username/password' it would then save the username/password to a .txt file for their future reference.
 
Jester1550 said:
other students in the class designed fake novell login screens that would claim 'a network error has occured. please retype your username/password' it would then save the username/password to a .txt file for their future reference.
novell = devil.

anyways. my computers are both warm to the touch... should be nice this winter. just put my feet up on them and voila! instant foot-warming footrest.
this is the first thing for "www.s" in my browser.

for "s" i get webcomic, webcomic, blog, seagate.com.

<- needs more hard drives. desperately.
mwhahaha
 
I'l change my statement.

My computer is now an effective heater in summer, but I doubt it'll do much during the winter.

I used to be crunching Seventeen Or Bust
 
Back
Top