Funniest Game Tag/ Name

Spankme Doodle or Fromunda Cheese are a couple I like to use...

just thought of another, Tungin Dabrwneye...

I use "FecalFighter" for everything....

people laugh every time they see it.

back in the unregulated screen name days of halo 1 and Delta force 2 there was a bunch
probably analwarts was the funniest that I can remember. It's always funny to see you were killed by analwarts

My Steam/PC Name: Small Azn Hawwk

On XBL: I used to be Mike Hawwk but as soon as I got into Halo 3 social, someone file complaint and I was forced to change my XBL GT. Now it's Small Azn Hawwk.

back in the unregulated screen name days of halo 1 and Delta force 2 there was a bunch
probably analwarts was the funniest that I can remember. It's always funny to see you were killed by analwarts

Remember that xbox you gave me? I gave it to Amanda's little brother and just had to delete the Analwarts and Gaykid profiles off of it lol, of course he's had it for two months before I noticed them...

Remember that xbox you gave me? I gave it to Amanda's little brother and just had to delete the Analwarts and Gaykid profiles off of it lol, of course he's had it for two months before I noticed them...

Awesome! I barely remember that. If you lost a round of spilt srceen halo you became the gaykid with the pink masterchief theme. good times.

I use my name for every online game that iLve played. Some people like it, some don't.

In COD whenever you kill someone it reads "you killed____"

some of the funny ones I remembered are:

my hopes of winning
walmart security
kenny, you bastard!!
a singapore dick slug (Robert Schimmel reference...RIP)

Back