Full Crysis Retail, leaked onto the Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I've seen a few Starforce games that still have no crack and they were released a long time ago. Running a virtual drive with an image file is not a crack either so don't count those.

startforce? well if it aint been cracked yet then why dont all pc games come with this protection?

Really? I've seen a few Starforce games that still have no crack and they were released a long time ago. Running a virtual drive with an image file is not a crack either so don't count those.

Your kidding right, if it bypasses the security in place it has been cracked, period, is like saying, is not murder if you use a knife, but only if you use a gun...

2007-11-05 was the bonus, there is no retail, single player will get cracked, but multiplayer these days is alot harder and that is what makes people buy the game, the days of using a counter strike key from somsone else, as long as they arent using it are long gone, using registered keys all controlled server side now is hard to by-pass.

A word tro the wise. Distributors get their copies of Crysis this Friday. If a release is to hit before retail it's likely gonna be tomarrow.

Fuck Pirates its not even funny, the only year PC Gaming gets a big rush of games and now everyone wants to pirate ohh fuck... and then they wonder why the PC always gets lousy ports and consoles get all the attention.

Both will get you 20 years :p :D If you have a shitty lawyer or can't afford to buy your way out of it, anyway.

Who cares, it has become common to see this sort of thing these days. Unfortunately it has become one of the excuses game devs use to ignore or shit out craptastic console ports for the pc. I will buy it after the new year when the prices come down.
Except unlike consumers, Devs wont start caring if games ever stop being pirated. they'll still shit out buggy crap and then port it over to the PC.

Buy the game at Circuit City for 39.99 the first week its released instead of trying to pirate it.. All you people here can afford these amazing computers, probably have some decent paying high tech jobs. Lets try to see another Gaming year (of 1998,1999, 2007) in the future...

With a site like ssgraphix.com, I don't see where there's any room for you to label any other site as 'shitty'. Also, if you looked closer it's not a blog. :)

Check out the sub-domains bub ;) ...if you can. You'll probably only find the car one, which is very old, along with the main page which hasn't been updated since day one.

Who would download crysis and not buy it for it's MP?

I for one am not interested in Crysis's MP. I'm going to check it out of course but if it's anything like Farcry, and there is many reasons to think it will be, the MP will suck.

Fuck Pirates its not even funny, the only year PC Gaming gets a big rush of games and now everyone wants to pirate ohh fuck... and then they wonder why the PC always gets lousy ports and consoles get all the attention.

Buy the game at Circuit City for 39.99 the first week its released instead of trying to pirate it.. All you people here can afford these amazing computers, probably have some decent paying high tech jobs. Lets try to see another Gaming year (of 1998,1999, 2007) in the future...

Agreed,but there are many with no morals,and a huge sense of entitlement on the internet these days.Fast cheap high speed,and the ability to hide behind your IP has made it beyond convienant to steal,and get into arguements on forums over what are at best semantics,stealing,ip theft,copyright infringement.Whatever the little fucks like to call it,its wrong,and IMHO it is stealing and against the law,period.I paid for my copy,in full,via pre order months ago.

I am going to be taking off work the day of release and the day after. Hopefully it gets there on the specified date and there are plenty in stock.

I for one am not interested in Crysis's MP. I'm going to check it out of course but if it's anything like Farcry, and there is many reasons to think it will be, the MP will suck.

The MP most definitely does not suck. I sure as hell isn't newbie friendly though.

i bet most are going to buy one copy and then get the cd crack for it to use at lans.

i cant wait for this to come out. I figure all the games are getting bought right now so they can be played for MP.

And the problem is now on consoles, it is as easy to get games for consoles as it is PC, but just sometimes harder to get them working on a console then a pc, no medium is safe for a developer, no matter where you try to go, your game will get hacked and cracked.

it would also help is so many ,as said, buggy, crappy games were recently almost daily, it only floods the market with crap and gives more "excuses" for poeple to download instead of buy.

Top games always get my dollar.

I think a seriously large amount of you would be surprised at how many people copy the games only to demo them before they buy them... same going for .mp3s and records worth buying...

Faulty assumptions about people who could scrounge for hardware but cant pony up for the software only lead to more assumptions in vain attempts to justify animosity towards someone who could reach the same goal as you have but with less effort... I think those people simply treat people who copy games as "cheaters"... because they themselves feel cheated... as they should, by companies who dont make games worth buying and dont take returns.

Do you know how much piracy could be curbed if PC game stores took returns? Hell, give the games online activation that can be turned off when you return the title, but for the love of god, let people return a terrible purchase as if they bought the wrong color sweater for their spouses Hanukah gift and you'll solve so many piracy issues...

I think a seriously large amount of you would be surprised at how many people copy the games only to demo them before they buy them... same going for .mp3s and records worth buying...

Faulty assumptions about people who could scrounge for hardware but cant pony up for the software only lead to more assumptions in vain attempts to justify animosity towards someone who could reach the same goal as you have but with less effort... I think those people simply treat people who copy games as "cheaters"... because they themselves feel cheated... as they should, by companies who dont make games worth buying and dont take returns.

Do you know how much piracy could be curbed if PC game stores took returns? Hell, give the games online activation that can be turned off when you return the title, but for the love of god, let people return a terrible purchase as if they bought the wrong color sweater for their spouses Hanukah gift and you'll solve so many piracy issues...

+1 - as you see most all top games always have demo's and beta's release to public, but %90 of games dont.

people will always pirate if they can, is that simple, but many people and i am sure many on [H] down'd a game, loved it, then went and bought it for the MP or something.

Crysis engine is great but the game is below average in appeal and playability. Demo was enough for me to see the engine, hopefully some developer will build a decent GAME on the engine someday.

Now, COD4 I might just buy.

how about we all just maintain radio silence today and hope no blog entires pop up :)

yeah well the full game is online now ...

means I'll be able to play it before I get the box from Play.com :D

woohoo

Well now it's really out, leaked to Razor and has been cracked.
I'm kinda sorry for Crytek, they should act faster.

Well, at least Razor asks people to buy the game if they liked it.

I've already preordered it, so I won't mind leeching it now. I just can't wait.

This fkin sucks.. god damn pirates can now leech and play.. i hate them.

Fuk, it didnt take long for the full game to hit all the torrent sites, 1911 have a cracked copy doing the rounds, meh fuk em, a game like crysis needs to be bought fullstop.

It's the same with every other game. Is this one special because of the hype? It's just another day for pirates.

Yep Razor1911 beat the others to the release but it got nuked as it doesn't work on Vistax64 systems and the 32bit exe doesn't work on x64 systems either.

Yep Razor1911 beat the others to the release but it got nuked as it doesn't work on Vistax64 systems and the 32bit exe doesn't work on x64 systems either.

Meaning they improved it in the process? Wow! :p

Who cares if its illegal if you download it and have paid for it. Youve supported the company and have a right to the game. Even if you do get "caught", what the hell are they gonna do? Send an email? whooooooo! scary!
And I really wonder how much of the $50 actually goes to the creators of the game. Maybe $15?

It's a shame that piracy is still rampant as ever.
It's also a shame that games cost so much.
So shame on everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back