FT: OCZ Vertex 460 120gb SSD BNIB | Looking for GPU

99vw

Limp Gawd
I am looking to trade for a video card as my 4890 just can't cut it any longer and is starting to bsod on me. Looking for a 7850 and above for the ssd + cash.

I have a brand new still in the box OCZ Vertex 460 120gb it include a 3.5" adapter. I am also willing top put $$$$ on top of the SSD for any cards that are worth more. Just let me know what you have. I'd like to get a 7850 or above just let me know how much you want on top of the ssd.

Heatware: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=69570

http://i.imgur.com/hfNICB4.jpg

Model Number
OCZ VTX460-25SAT3-120G

Last edited:
In 3-4 DAYS (or as soon as my new card arrives), I will have a Radeon HD6670/1GB up for sale...would that suit your needs ?

Please pm me if interested in a trade/swap etc....

I dont really nEEd the SSD per se, but after I get my new card, I won't need it either, and it would be nice to have a good spare drive laying aroung in case something goes kafooie with any of my current machines :D

ps... I currently have 3 vertex's now and know what they are capable of, so that's another reason why I would like to have another one...........

Willing to put $$$ on top of the SSD for cards that are worth more just let me know what you have.

Bump I've been busy these last two weeks so I haven't been able to message anyone back.

bump for you, all I have is a GTX260 sitting around, I don't think you'd want to trade for that.

Speaking of videocards, I have Visiontek 4850, and XFX 4890 ( with aftermarket cooler ), 2- Asus reference 5850's, a Sapphire 6950 2 gig and an XFX 7850 1 gig.

I am in the market for an SSD, but.. I'm not the biggest fan of OCZ, and I was looking for a 240gig. Let me know if anything interests you and if you want to work something out.

I have heatware under waveforme.

I have an evga gtx 260 896MB card I can offer you for your SSD. Pm me if interested.

Speaking of videocards, I have Visiontek 4850, and XFX 4890 ( with aftermarket cooler ), 2- Asus reference 5850's, a Sapphire 6950 2 gig and an XFX 7850 1 gig.

I am in the market for an SSD, but.. I'm not the biggest fan of OCZ, and I was looking for a 240gig. Let me know if anything interests you and if you want to work something out.

I have heatware under waveforme.

How much cash are you looking for on top of the ssd for the 6950 or the 7850?

I have a Sapphire Dirt 3 6950 2GB with unlocked shaders. But I don't need the SSD drive.

I have a Radeon HD 5770 (doesn't require extra power) .. Gigabyte brand.. trade for you SSD and your current vid card

Still looking! I'd like to get a 7850 or above just let me know how much money you guys want on top off the SSD.

Last edited:
Back