FT: Microsoft Zune Black

Can you give us some idea on Laptop specs that you expect as a fair trade?
 
Really looking for all offers when it comes to laptops. Ive seen a zv5000 go for 230 on this site for less than I purchased the zune go for so I know they are out there.
 
I just sold my 20g iPod and paid the difference for a zune.

Very, very, very happy with my choice.

I'm sure there will be firmware updates and the real potential of the wifi card in the zune will show.

Not to mention there are some hackers who have found ways to steal other people music wirelessly, as well as bypass the 3 day 3 play features.

Zune > iPod
 
Oh no doubt the zune > ipod. I love the screen on this beast. I have band of brothers on there and man let me tell you, its better than my hdtv in my livingroom. Ive heard of so many hackers that have them set up to do all kinds of crazy stuff. Such as using it as a portable hard drive, loading different os's on them, and even mods that 160gb hard drives!
 
Back
Top