FT: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra *Trade Done * No longer available

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking to trade a brand new/sealed EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra for a new AMD 5950x. Will trade straight up for it, I'll even eat the extra $10 on this card. :)

Alternately, would trade for an AMD 5900x + $260 cash (straight trade + covering the MSRP difference). I am not interested in selling this card outright - only in these trades.

3080.jpg

I'll also provide the receipt along with the unused game code I was emailed for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and the NVIDIA GeForce NOW 1-Year subscription that came with this purchase.

Have Heatware and a 100% eBay rep
[H] member since 2006.

Traded - it is gone. Tks all!

Last edited:
That is the last piece I need. I'll buy it if you don't get a trade.

It's still up for trade - would really prefer a straight-up 5950x trade if possible. Not interested in selling it. Holding out for a week for a 5950x trade and if no dice, then willing to opt for the 5900x alternate trade option. Thx!

Out of curiosity - does the receipt have the name of the person who bought it? If not, the person who gets it in the trade can probably register it as the original owner.

Yes, my name is on the receipt - paid for via VISA, but I would be more than willing to register it for the buyer with EVGA if desired and act as go between should the need for any warranty/RMA claims ever arise.
The card is still up for trade - an even swap for a 5950x which actually retails for a bit less than this card. I am not interested in selling it for cash.

I have a possible pending offer on a 5900x this weekend if no 5950x offers trickle in... Still really hoping someone out there is in the reverse situation and has a 5950x, but needs a high end 3080.

I realize I am attempting to swap unicorns here! :D

Last edited:
I'd be surprised if a name on the receipt would be an issue. Can people not buy gifts? Sounds unreasonable.
The only benefit for registering as the original purchaser is the step-up window. Other than that even if it was considered a "second hand" purchase the warranty still transfers. Not a big deal, was asking purely out of curiosity.

The only benefit for registering as the original purchaser is the step-up window. Other than that even if it was considered a "second hand" purchase the warranty still transfers. Not a big deal, was asking purely out of curiosity.
If you are the secondhand owner, you do not qualify for any of the cross ship/advance replacement options. You have standard rma only and have to send the card in and wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back