• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

FST Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr34727

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Sep 1, 2008
Messages
4,262
I can no longer see the FST search option, anyone have this problem? I can go to advanced search, and enter all other info, but the FST selection in the "forums to search" box is gone. Thanks!
 
Thanks, we are looking into this.
 
No problem on my end.

searchFST.jpg
 
Same problem here. The "Real Live Stuff" section does not appear in the Search options altogether. Lethal, I suspect your admin privileges are the reason you can still see it.
 
Members experiencing problems should do the drill

(16) I'm having problems with the forums (502 Bad Gateway) (various problems). Do what we call the drill. Clear you cookies (log out of the [H]), clear your browser cache and cookies, flush your DNS cache and log back on. If the problem isn't gone after that, post your problem on the forum and we'll see what can be done. If you follow the steps outlined, it will save you and us loads of time.
 
This should all be fixed now. If it is not, please start a new thread with specifics. Thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top