• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FSP AX400-PN pix

And with this news I shall breath a small sigh of relief - the innards are very, very close but not absolutely identical to the Blue Storm FSP350-60THN. Different main transformers at the very least.

http://www.fsp-group.com.tw/review/oc-bs-2.htm

Now I want to see Xbit test them to see if their 12v rails can hold up. I still have lingering doubts, but at least they're not blatantly identical.
 
Back
Top