FS: Xbox live two month subscription cards.

travis712

Gawd
I have 9-10 xbox 2 month trials in my possession. I tested all of them, and all of them are valid. I will sell pretty cheap, I will just email you the code so you don't need to pay for shipping. If you take more then 3 or 4 i'll give you a better deal. But for now, i'll say the price is $5 dollars for them and that is with paypal fees.

Feedback in sig, although I don't think I would try to fraud you out've 5 dollars :p

Thanks, free ups are appreciated and will be returned, just give me your thread.

Heatware: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=45453

Pic.

tteerrr001lx5.jpg

**note**. Pics were taking before I tested them all. I have 12 pictured, two were expired. Note how im selling 10.

taylorwilsdon said:
You CAN use these with Xbox 360, yes? Its worked for me in the past. If yes, I'll take one.

I don't own a 360 so I can't exactly tell you, sorry.

If its worked for you in the past, I would say that it works, but i'm not sure and wont guarantee anything. let me know.

they do work on 360, for XBL gold.

free bump, gonna need one of these in a few weeks for GoW if it doesn't come with a 2 month card...

codegrinder said:
did anyone else use this on their 360? they dont seem to work on mine :(

Hey man I just got online for the first time in a couple days. I just got your pm's. I'll take pictures for you in a second. Sorry dude.

Back