FS: Everything You Need On Sale!!

Blue3ffect

Gawd
You can email me and I will provide any pictures that you like. All items are sold as-is but, unless noted, were pulled working in excellent condition. I will test items that I have the ability to test, though some I cannot as I no longer have the required hardware or software to do so. All items are "or best offer". All serious offers will be considered.

I accept cash, personal checks, money orders, CC and non-CC paypal. I prefer paypal. Anything that has a clearing period will result in shipment after the payment has cleared. Cash is at the purchasers own risk. I try to ship within 24 hours of payment clearing and provide a tracking number within 48 hours.

Local Pick-up is available but the purchaser will have to make arrangements for a time and place to meet. Personal checks will not be accepted for local pick-up. PayPal must be made and cleared before an exchange will take place for local pick-up. You may pay in cash, as well, but please don't make me meet you somewhere to purchase an item in cash and then not show or change your mind about purchasing the item. I hate to waste all that time and gas to meet you, so please be sure that you are positive about the deal beforehand. All items are located in the Phoenix, Arizona area. Discounts will be made for local pick-up due to the fact that shipping charges are no longer an issue, but I will work out the cost of gas to wherever the meeting location is because gas is so fucking expensive still.

Returns and refunds will be handled as follows. If the item is not working, you must inform me of such within one week ( 7 days ) to let me know what the problem is. You will then need to ship the item back to me so that I can test it to make sure that it is broken. If the item is broken in a way that is not your fault ( aka, you didn't break pins off in the motherboard and thats why it doesn't work or something stupid like that ) then I will refund the cost of the item minus shipping and paypal fee's if you paid with paypal. You are responsible for the cost of return shipment. If the items is one that I have another of, I will send a replacement product. You are still responsible for return shipment of the original item, but I will cover the cost of shipping the working replacement item. If you merely leave negative feedback and do not inform me of the problem to provide a feasible resolution that works for both of us, negative feedback will be left for you in return and a refund or replacement will not be issued. I am not here to screw people over and I take great pride in great customer service, so I will work with unsatisfied, yet polite and mature, customers to make sure that an agreeable settlement is met. I am an adult and I will treat you as one whether you are or not, please act accordingly.

This list will be updated regularly so be sure to check back often.
BUMPS are very much APPRECIATED and usually returned!

Video Cards and TV Tuners:
-NONE-

Audio:

EP-691 Multimedia Amplified 180W Speaker Set x 5

These are 180W multimedia speakers. Can be used for a computer system. I have 5 sets of these.

Full retail -- still sealed!

Asking $5 plus shipping obo

HP-2000 Multimedia 240W Speaker Set x 2

These are 240W multimedia speakers. Can be used for a computer system. They have a headphones jack on them for easy use of headphones. I have 2 sets of these.

Motherboards:

Azza PT-P4M2-BL Socket 478 Micro-ATX Motherboard

This mATX board supports socket 478 proc, 3 PCI slots, onboard lan, onboard audio, onboard video, 4 USB ports, UDMA 133, and up to 2GB DDR memory. Full specs for this board can be found Here.

One sold, one left.

Asking $25 shipped obo

Processors (CPU):
-NONE-

Power Supplies:

Allied 300w Power Supply Unit

This PSU has no original packaging but it is practically brand new. I gave a friend of mine my extra power supply, then the one in one of my systems burned out so I hit up a buddy of mine who was a manager at PC Club (rest in peace, poor store) to get his discount on this one. However, my friend thought that he burned the power supply out because the system shut off and then wouldnt turn back on. As it turns out, the problem was that he didnt plug in his cpu fan and the system had no protection against overheating so he just burned his chip up and the power supply is fine. That one was actually a 400watt supply, so I used it and now I have this one that is not being used anymore. For the short time that it was in my system it ran beautifully and it one of the most stable power units that I have ever used and I have gone through my share of them. This ones pretty heavy, so Im going to go ahead and just charge a low flat fee plus actual shipping so that I dont have to run down and figure out what a decent price would be so that I dont, in fact, lose money on this one, heh. I will make sure that you get a good deal on it though and will not allow the price to go over $30 shipped.

Model No.: AL-C300ATX

Asking $8 plus shipping

Memory:
-NONE-

Networking / Wireless:

NetGear 4-Port 10/100 Mbps Dual Speed Hub

I havent used this since I went to wireless but it was working when I switched over. Its in great condition and looks nice. Navy blue. Im not positive if I have the power adapter for it or not, but it just takes your everyday standard power adapter so it wouldnt be a big deal even if I couldnt find it since you can just pick one up at a circuit city or radio shack or whatever local electronics store for cheap. I believe that it is around here somewhere though, but well clear that up before you buy it.

Model No.: DS104

Asking $15 shipped obo

Hard Drives / Storage:

hitachi 4gb microdrive

I bought two of these to use with the camcorder that I already sold. I only ended up using one of them, but I popped the other one into my card reader and formatted it to verify its working condition. The one that I used only in my card ready for a format is the one that is left.

Asking $45 shipped obo

Iomega ZIP100

I havent seen this in years. Beige front panel. I dont have any zip disks for it.

Model No.: Z100iDE ZIP

Asking $15 shipped obo
Expansion cards:

Adaptec Serial ATA ( SATA ) Raid 1210SA

I bought this from one of my suppliers at work and used it for about one week. I am upgrading that system to SAS so I no longer have use for this. It is in perfect working and cosmetic condition and is just like new. It will ship in the origional box with all of the origional pieces. Comes with the controller card, driver cd, all manuals, low profile IO plate, and two sata cables. In other words, it comes with absolutely everything that it comes with retail.

MSRP is $75, NewEgg has it for $60 with the cheapest shipping method, so I think that $42 is fair for a product that might as well be brand new, works like a champ, and carries the name of a leading brand.

Asking $40 shipped obo

Ultra DMA 100 PCI Card

Add two ATA channels to your system through the use of this PCI card. Supports up to 4 IDE devices. Supports Raid 0, 1, and 0+1.

Asking $10 shipped obo

Displays CRT & LCD:

17" CRT Monitor x 4

I have four CRT monitors that were replaced sometime ago for LCD displays. Two of them are your typical beige and one is solid black. I will look up who they are made by if you want, but they all work flawlessly.

The fourth one is a flat screen display. It is black with a silver front panel that outlines the screen. It is in great shape like the others and I believe is a Sony or a MAG but I can check if you like.

I believe that they all do 1280x1024.

Asking $10 each local pickup obo in the Phoenix, Arizona area
Asking $15 each plus shipping obo
-OR-
Asking $30 for all local pickup obo in the Phoenix, Arizona area
Asking $40 for all plus shipping obo

Note: They will be shipped individually if you buy them all, so shipping will probably be outrageous, lol.

Cooling:

Evercool HPC-925 Ice Man Socket 939 CPU Cooler

I got this as a gift from a sales rep. at Evercool a few years back and have had it running on a 3800+ X2 system that I had. I recently gutted the system and decided that it wasnt worth spending the money to upgrade it right now because money is so tight and I really didnt use the system much. The cooler works awesome. Its not as good as something like a scythe or some extremely high end $60 cooler, but it will cut off around 10-15 degree's from your idle and load temps with no problem and do so completely silently -- not to mention only cost you a third of the money for similar cooler performance. Its a decent size, but what sort of cooler with a 6 heatpipe design isnt anymore? NewEgg has them for $36 shipped, so my price of $22 is just slightly under 40% off their price. I think 60% off is fair for such a great cooler that is basically brand new and guaranteed non-doa.

Asking $22 shipped obo

Arctic Cooling NV Silencer 5

Recently switched the system to water, so have no need for any air cooling systems. The thermal pads have been removed so that the copper surface makes contact with the memory chips and gpu to increase cooling performance. Was on my system for about 9-12 months and worked perfectly, kept my card nice and cool.

Asking $25 shipped obo

Laptop Accessories:

EasiDock 1000E Universal Port Replicator / Docking Station

To be honest, I really dont know what to charge for this. It is still retail sealed with all of the driver CD's and manuals still all sealed up. Nothing has been taken out of the box. The box was opened to take a look at the contents to make sure that it was all there and that is it. Has a serial port, parallel port, split bridge port, two ps/2 ports, two dual USB ports, 3com 10/100 ethernet port. Its plug and play and supports hot docking and uncocking. Its decently heavy and I see that most others go for around $150 that are series specific on The Egg, so I think $50 shipped is fair.

Asking $50 shipped obo

Cases / Enclosures / Barebones Systems:
-ADDING SOON-

Complete Systems / Laptops:

PalmOne IIIc Personal Handheld Organizer

This is still in the retail box with all of the manuals and everything included. It was very popular at one time so there are countless numbers of programs written for this baby and it can really do a lot. This one is still all packaged up and was only taken out of the box once to test it out to make sure that it worked. It comes in the origional box with everything included that it comes with retail.

It is decently heavy, so I have two prices listed and will charge whichever is the best deal for you -- either $30 shipped or else $15 plus shipping. Its decently heavy with the unit, all of the manuals, the docking station, etc. so that is why I offer it both ways. As I said, whichever costs you the least is the way that we will handle it.

Asking $15 plus shipping obo
-OR-
Asking $30 shipped obo

Gateway Solo laptop

This is a broken laptop, but it can still be used for the screen, the keyboard, etc. The memory and all drives have been removed. It does still have a battery. As I said though, this is basically only useful for parts.

Misc:

Logitech Wingman Extreme Digital 3D Joystick

I bought this a couple of years back for a game that I stopped playing a few weeks later and haven't used it since. Its just been sitting on my desk and taking up space and a USB connector, so its time to get rid of it. It can be installed on either a typical game port or else a USB connector. This is a great joystick that feels nice and works even better. Probably one of the best that I have ever used, if not the best. Comes with only the unit itself, no driver CD, but your OS should auto-detect it and install the correct drivers for it automatically. I can find and download the drivers online and burn them to a CD if you would like.

It has a heavy base (( very nice for a joystick so that it doesn't move all over the place )) so it will cost a decent amount to ship, but not too bad I dont think. I will offer it either at $25 shipped or $15 + shipping, whichever will be a better deal for you.

Asking $25 shipped obo
-OR-
Asking $15 plus shipping obo

Olympus D-320L Digital Camera

For $25 this is obviously not a professional grade camera. However, if you just need a cheaper digital camera to take some family photos, pictures of a vacation, or picture of parts that you are selling, this is perfect. It comes with the camera, two of the memory cards, a carrying case, some additional cables, a shoulder strap, and the manuals all in the origional box. The extra memory card, shoulder strap, and carrying case came in a seperate box of accessories that was bought at the same time as the camera, but I have put them all into the camera box to make it easier to pack up. As I said, not a professional camera that is going to land you a career as a wedding photographer or something, but it does the simple jobs listed above and lots others. Worth the money.

Asking $25 shipped obo

What I am looking for in TRADE / PARTIAL TRADE:

Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 CPU

Prefer a week 28 or 29, but ultimately it doesn't matter.

Tuniq Tower 120

Doesnt have to be new, but needs to be in good condition, not something that has all the fins broken and bent up like crazy or heatpipes that are broken or anything like that. Must have all the hardware to attach it and the 9 fin fan.

30in. or larger LCD Television

No dead pixels or damage to the screen. Preferably black.

24in. or larger LCD Moniter

No dead pixels or damage to the screen. Preferably black.

Anything interesting or just whatever

I buy stuff all the time that I wasnt looking for, probably didnt need, and most certainly should not have bought. Just throw whatever out there and see if it strikes my interest - Im always in the market for new toys.

SOLD:
HSF from a 3800+ X2
Samsung 300GB / 7200 RPM / 8M
PNY 512mb pc3200/ddr400 184 pin sdram
Hawking Wireless-G USB Adapter HWU54G
12" iBook G4 (loaded)
white 3.5" floppy disk drive
Western Digital 80GB / 7200RPM / 8M / PATA
Western Digital 160GB / 7200RPM / 8M / PATA
MSI RS480M2-IL mATX Motherboard
Samsung 300GB / 7200 RPM / 8M
Rosewill 512mb pc2100/ddr266 CL2.5
Linksys Wireless-G PCI Adapter WMP54G
Hauppauge pvr-150 with adapter and remote setup
SimpleTech DDR400 / PC3200 512mb
Gigabyte GV-N66T128VP (nVidia 6600GT) silent-pipe 8x AGP
Samsung A900 Cell Phone + bluetooth headset + charger
ECS P4M800PRO-M (V2.0) Socket T (LGA 775) VIA P4M800 PRO Micro ATX Intel Motherboard
Intel Pentium D 915 Presler 2.8GHz LGA 775 Processor
PNY 1gb (2x512MB) dual channel PC2-4200 533MHz DDR2 Desktop DIMMs
LinXcel 2-Port KVM Switch
JVC Everio GZMC200 2MP Camcorder
hitachi 4gb microdrive
HSF from an opteron cpu
Buffalo 512mb PC3200 / DDR400 CL3 400MHz DDR Desktop DIMM
Airlink 802.11G wireless router MIMO XR
ABIT DigiDice s478 P4 Mini Cube Barebones
Western Digital 160GB / 7200RPM / 8M / PATA
AVerTV External USB TV Tuner
Buffalo 1gb PC3200 / DDR400 CL3 400MHz DDR Desktop DIMM
Seagate Cheetah 18 GB / 15k RPM / SCSI
Azza PT-P4M2-BL Socket 478 Micro-ATX Motherboard
AMD 3800+ X2 CPU
1GB (2x512) Corsair XMS Pro Series pc3200 DDR400 matched set

back to the top
iBook is pending, basically traded already but just working out a few details. Will update the thread itself to reflect this when I get home form the office

Updating the list right now with a few new items and a few items that have been purchased.

iBook is traded. PNY memory is sold. MSI Motherboard is sold. 3800+ X2 HSF is sold. White bezel Floppy Drive is sold.

I will update the thread to reflect this after lunch with the future mother and father in law.

Happy 4th of July everyone!

back up to the top

Im leaving on a business trip tomorrow morning until potentially saturday evening. The meetings may run longer, however. I *should* have internet connectivity in my hotel room, so I should be able to read and respond to PM's and emails while there.

Thank you and sorry for the bad timing heh

NetGear 4-Port 10/100 Mbps Dual Speed Hub

I havent used this since I went to wireless but it was working when I switched over. Its in great condition and looks nice. Navy blue. Im not positive if I have the power adapter for it or not, but it just takes your everyday standard power adapter so it wouldnt be a big deal even if I couldnt find it since you can just pick one up at a circuit city or radio shack or whatever local electronics store for cheap. I believe that it is around here somewhere though, but well clear that up before you buy it.

Model No.: DS104

Asking $15 shipped obo

Do you have any pictures???

I'm interested in

Hawking Wireless-G USB Adapter HWU54G

How is the performance? Is it "true" 802.11g? Is there lots of latency created? A personal experience story would be great.

Thanks!

I might be interested in the 80GB Western Digital. Let me mull it over for a night. I'm pretty sure I'll get it. No heat to speak of, and my ebay is almost non existant, so let me know if there's anything I need to do.

Back!

Updating the thread now to reflect any changes that may have taken place just before, or just after the trip.

Thanks for all the support between my fiance, the business trip, and just taking all of these things off my hands. I feel that the deals made with everyone have gone smoothly so far and that everything has gone well.

Once again, thank you!

BUMP

I was going to ask "Where's the 1998 Dodge Viper GT-S?" when I actually did see something in your thread that I need. I'll be darned. YHPM! :)

If I had that viper, theres no way I would have it listed for sale here :)
Maybe for trade for a very nicely kept and upgraded Corvette or greater, but definitely not for sale ;)

Glad that you found something of interest, however.

All pm's replied to.

EDIT: Sorry for the hour early post, didnt realize I left it at 1 instead of 12 last time :)

bump. was going to list a second 300gb drive, but both may already be accounted for. will update the thread tomorrow.

Thanks for all the bumps guys!
Heading home in a few and will update after dinner.
Thanks again!

TV Tuners:

Hauppauge pvr-150 with adapter and remote setup

With this you get the bare pvr-150 card that has connectors for TV, S-Video In, Comp Video, Line in, and IR. You also get a card that runs off of it and has another S-Video In, Comp Vid In, and Left and Right audio in. As well as this, you get the Hauppage Remote setup which includes everything you need (remote, IR blaster, led).

Asking $87 shipped obo

i have a 6.8 in. lcd that is from a overhead tv that was in my van.
be interested in a trade?

let me know
thanks
dawg

Back