FS: Windows 7/8.1/10/Server 12/16 | Office 10/13/16 | Win 10 Pro: $8 | Office 2019 ProPlus

Status
Not open for further replies.
all pm's responded, many orders delivered.
all remaining orders will be delivered within next 24h.
ttt!!!!!!!

Just vouching that I bought from the OP and everything was great. Responses were prompt and when i had an issue with an activation they responded with the steps that helped me correct the issue. Would buy again, actually again again as I actually bought twice from the seller already.

All pm’s responded, many orders delivered. Remaining ones will be sent within next 24hours.
Cheers

Was curious if your Windows 10 Pro keys are available still, and if they can be used to upgrade a copy of Windows 10 Home to Pro?

Was curious if your Windows 10 Pro keys are available still, and if they can be used to upgrade a copy of Windows 10 Home to Pro?

The key I received upgraded Home to Pro. The catch was that as soon as I installed the Asus specific software on my laptop, it would lock to Home (thus it wouldn't upgrade the stock OS install). So I had to do a clean install, PITA. Save your C:\eSupport folder if you have an Asus laptop, it's like 2GB of drivers and software installers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back