FS: WD Harddisks, Supermicro server case, disk enclosures, HP 30" Monitor

odditory

Supreme [H]ardness
Hey guys I've been consolidating and downsizing my storage and have a lot of extra, perfectly working server class components. Areca 1880i 8-port SAS/SATA RAID card, Supermicro X8SIL Motherboard, Intel X3440 Retail CPU, Kingston DDR3 ECC RAM, more items to be added later.

Payment: Paypal
Guarantee: Any item purchased here shall arrive working perfectly and 100% to your satisfaction or I'll take it back for return or exchange up to 3 months after the sale.
Heatware: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=80711
Ebay: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=toddw27
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
NOTE: The following Motherboard/CPU/Memory = $329 shipped as a combo..

SUPERMICRO X8SIL-V Motherboard with I/O shield, Manual, 6 x SATA ports = $139 shipped
Product page is here: http://www.supermicro.com/products/motherboard/Xeon3000/3400/X8SIL.cfm?IPMI=V
yqWl1.jpg

Intel Xeon X3440 Processor 2.53 GHz 8 MB Cache Socket LGA1156 Retail CPU with Factory Heatsink/Fan = $159 shipped
2283.jpg

Kingston KVR1333D3E9SK2/8G DDR3-1333 8GB (2x4GB) ECC CL9 Memory Kit = $49 + $3 ship.
BA47507a.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hitachi Deskstar 3.5" 7K3000 3TB 7200RPM HDD HDS723030ALA640 [$149 shipped]

WARRANTY THROUGH DECEMBER 31, 2013. Passed full surface scan by HDTune with zero errors. Drive will ship sealed in anti-static bag, via USPS Priority Mail and very well packed.

top.jpg

Areca ARC-1880i 8-Port RAID Controller, in original box with all untouched accessories. $450 shipped Brand new these go for $600-$700. This was a spare unit that has been updated to latest 1.50 firmware but pretty much sat on a shelf as a coldspare in support of 4 other servers with ARC-1880i's. Since I've decommissioned one of the systems I no longer need this card as a spare. Guaranteed working or money back. 100% compatible with SAS expanders to increase port count, like the HP SAS Expander, Intel Expander, Chenbro and any LSI based units.

eOcdX.jpg

SUPERMICRO CSE-M28E2B Black SAS/SATA Hot-Swap Mobile Rack w/ SES2, 8 x 2.5" bays, fits in 2 x 5.25 bays, $99 shipped. Originally paid $300. Removable rear fan. 8 SATA connectors on rear, 2 integrated expanders on backplane for dual HBA operation, meaning all 8 ports can be driven by a single SFF-8087 to 4x SATA breakout cable. See Supermicro product page for more details: http://www.supermicro.com/products/accessories/mobilerack/CSE-M28E2.cfm

SAH-SMR-CSEM28E1.jpg

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Thought that was the LX at first and that there's no way that it supports the 30 inch. :-P Good deal with the arm.

IME, the LP3065 is pretty notorious for having bad pixels.

I bought 2 and had to replace one twice and the other once to get monitors without dead pixels. When was it manufactured and will you guarantee it doesn't have any bad pixels?

IME, the LP3065 is pretty notorious for having bad pixels.

I bought 2 and had to replace one twice and the other once to get monitors without dead pixels. When was it manufactured and will you guarantee it doesn't have any bad pixels?

I'll take a look again with a magnifying glass but when I do a fullscreen white background I see no dead pixels going over it with my nose practically against it. I'll doublecheck when it was manufactured.

In other news, just added Areca ARC-1880i 8port RAID Controller in box with all accessories to OP.

Bump for you. Wish I could pickup those drives and drop them in my 2950.

Added Supermicro X8SIL + Xeon X3440 + 16GB Memory -- separate or combined.

Just added:

Intel RES2SV240 24Port SAS3G/6G SAS Expander - $225 shipped

Last edited:
Soldout of 2TB Hitachi 7K2000's. May be putting up 14 x Hitachi 2TB 5K3000's purchased last year, still deciding if I'm going to keep them as spares for my existing large pool of 5K3000's.

If interested PM me in the meantime.

Back