• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

crispyb

Magical Crispyness
2FA
Joined
Feb 2, 2005
Messages
2,653
Win7 Pro OEM Licenses: These are unused licenses. We use Select Windows licenses for images.

2 x Pro: $15/each or $25/both


Pictures of the COA label will be provided via email. Labels can be shipped up on request.

Heat is crispyb.

Will only ship to confirmed PayPal address. Postal Money orders also accepted.

I will also have 2 Dell Latitude e6330 available later this evening. Will post price and specs later this evening.
 
Last edited:
Bump. Price lowered and adding i5-3470.
Win 7 Pro and Home added.
 
Thanks for the bump.

I have a Optiplex 7010 mobo pretty much new. I can throw that in for $35.

PM me if you would like to discuss.
 
Thanks Playah. I'm thinking the same thing. It's like fishing. I have to do dangle this thread at the right spot!
 
to the top....got couple more licenses.

I will also have 2 Dell Latitude e6330 available later this evening. Will post price and specs later this evening.
 
Back
Top