FS: SR-2 w/ 2x X5650; Z8NA-DC6 w/ 2x E5649; Cases and more to come

R-Type

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2011

Hey guys, as my life has gotten rather hectic I haven't been able to get the farm up and running after moving and am finally getting around to listing the hardware for sale. I'm a bit off the pulse so if you feel prices are out of line please shoot me a PM, just no low balling. :)

All prices include shipping to the continental US. I have heat under R-Type and the only thing I'm really looking for as possible trades would be single socket 2011 mobos/cpu's and ram.

2x X5650 / EVGA SR-2 / 24gb G.Skill DDR3 1600 / new Intel pci-e NIC / X300 gpu - $900 Established [H]
As seen here
This has been my daily driver for about a year and although it has the typical SR-2 idiosyncracies (cold boots occasionally require an entry into bios to load a profile) it has been an altogether reliable and very quick machine. I had it at 4ghz around 1.35v (WC) but dialed it back to stock several months ago as I'm just not using the power. As always, I can't guarantee OC's and might not have the exact settings recorded (I know I know, getting sloppy in my old age). PM for details on the Chips...

If you want to WC, I can include the pair of Swiftech Apogee XT v2's for 75 bucks.

2x E5649 @ 2.66ghz / Asus Z8NA-D6C /2x Xigmatek Loki / 24GB GSkill DDR3 1333 - $700 established [H]
As seen here
Nice little low wattage combo, I had pegged power draw at the wall around 260-270 with a discrete gpu and crappy bronze PSU. PM for details on the Chips...

More to come...

Last edited:
I did some looking and decided my prices were too high for fellow folders, if you have established yourself here folding please see the second, lower price. :)

How much for just the Asus Z8NA-D6C?

I'd prefer to sell them as combo's for the sake of simplicity, if they aren't gone by Friday however I'll break it up.

bump for a great trader, and a great folder :D

Now why the hell couldnt you have sold me the SR2 with the x chips ? : D (Atleast I think mine came from you ... or in a roundabout way was from you.....)

edit: For the sake of asking --- what BLK does your board hit ?.....and would you potentially consider selling just the chips ?

Bump, I'll be listing more today. In the meantime I have lowered the prices and added more goodies, the SR-2 should only need heatsinks, a hard drive, and a power supply to fold.

W.Feather, I've run it up to 190blk with these chips which is good for 4.0ghz (21x turbo multi) but I've had the board up to 200 with some L5640's. I would prefer not to part.

Jebo, you as well!

SR-2 Combo sold, thanks 402blownstroker.

If anyone is interested in the Asus, I have a Powermac G5 shell with front IO conversion kit I'll sell with it for 100 shipped.

Back