FS: Shin-Etsu X23-7783D 10gm $15 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnetik

Staff member
If your reading this you probably know what this stuff is. If not.. click on the [H]ardOCP Thermal Paste Shootout 2009.

Shin-Etsu x23-7783D was tested to have the best thermal abilities w/ overclocked cpu's
1236043439L0bdV188X7_4_3.png

The worst part about buying thermal paste online is the shipping costs, esp if it's compounded for each item you buy... so I am throwing that out. Now you have no excuses. :)

I bought a assload so i'm letting it go real cheap. I don't really have time to sell individual syringes but if you REALLY need 1 syringe, I will do it but you pay shipping.
It's really not all that much to go with a 10 pack.. easier for me, easier for you. Pawn some off to your friends if you have to or eat ramen noodles for a couple days. :D

Too much trouble getting multiple syringes through the sorters in a regular envelope so I had to buy padded envelopes.
So you know you'll get them in good condition. Each syringe is good for about 3 applications. A 10gm pack will get you through quite a few builds.

Get em while I still have a few cause I threw them on ebay too for more than I have here for my fellow [H]ardOCP'ers. (edit: just sold out FAST on ebay but I kept a few for us.)

P1010611.jpg

YOU FIND IT CHEAPER, YOU GET IT CHEAPER. OTHERWISE PRICES ARE FIRM.
(unless you're a hot babe and can prove it. heh)​

10 x 1gm Shin-Etsu X23-7783D syringe = $15 shipped
(less than $1.50ea after shipping and packaging)

1 x 1gm Shin-Etsu X23-7783D syringe = $2.50 shipped

That's cheaper than most crappier brands. Now you too can buy crack for your cpu w/out the cracked out prices.

buy 4 or more 10 packs and I will upgrade to boxed priority shipping!!!

what's a crack dealer gotta do bonus. recession sucks for everyone. lol
BONUS: (just added) buy 2 or more 10 packs and I will include a FULL sheet of 3000 grit sandpaper. (half sheet pictured)
Had some left over from a project I had. The last step in lapping for a mirror finish. Dont get much finer than 3000. I think its used to sand on clearcoat to give you a guage of how fine it is. Don't stop at 1500. (good only until I run out of sheets.)

P1010644.jpg

find it cheaper anywhere? let me know.

If you leave heat, make sure you send a request so I remember to leave some in return.

heatware = magnetik

pm if interested.

paypal = preferred

Last edited:
is this better than as5? the numbers on them look similar. worth the change?

is this better than as5? the numbers on them look similar. worth the change?

it won't rip your cpu out of the socket when removing hs/f like as5 does. (the main reason why I use shin-etsu now) it's probably comparible but it's non conductive and doesn't have a cure time.

You know your computers begging for a little crack right now.

I got some of this stuff from the previous seller before his thread got shut down, this stuff is definitely the shiznit, but be warned, you will utter a few shiznits while trying to apply it, bump for some gooey goodness...

I got some of this stuff from the previous seller before his thread got shut down, this stuff is definitely the shiznit, but be warned, you will utter a few shiznits while trying to apply it, bump for some gooey goodness...

I found the easiest route is too boil some water and drop the syringe in for 5 minutes is the best method. It helps ooze the stuff out.

up to the top of this crack factory. sprinkle sprinkle

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back