FS several Skt 939 3400 Venice core CPUs for $129 each shipped

Quino

Limp Gawd
K all cpus are gone thanks a lot. I am holding some for some members. if they decide they do not want them then I will put them back up for sale.

Also, it is really important that you set the htt to 800 on this cpu's since that it is the only difference between this 3400 and the 3500 9which runs at 1000 htt)

hi, I have 10 skt 939 venice core cpu's. I am upgrading a custommer (they are getting X2s) and They gave me these CPU so i can sell them for them. I am asking $129 shipped each. The stepping is LBBLE. All of them are working (tested them before took them out of the pcs) I did not test for oc or anything. I have a similar one that is happily running at 2.76 but i can not guarantee these will do the same. These are the bare CPUs, and they will be warranted for DOA no Hs are included since we kept them for the new cpu's. I can only take non cc paypal. These are pretty much the same as 3500. These were only made for HP and Compaq. I forgot to add that since I am busy and will not be able to ship until friday at the earliest.

paypal address: [email protected]

fp9zps.jpg

Heatware
fpbc5f.jpg

How many more of these you got? PM me

also, got any heat or other feedback?

Yes they are some let still. These are skt 939 :) Also heat is at the end oof the post and it is under Quino :)

Thet is the best my camera can do :) Wait a coupe of days and the ones that bought some will confirm :) Also look for the HP A1129N and you will find some threads that discuss this rare CPU in more detail :)

Searching google, this opn# didn't give a single match(no result). But it is s939 for sure because the D in the middle. The BZ at the end is the core name with stepping. Can't find this BZ anywhere. So this is very special or not for sale in public market.

Back